or Connect

Posts by Annadale

Quote: Originally Posted by Alter Seriously, you have kids? Yes, I do. I would not have been so presumptuous as to write without experience. I am sorry if it appeared a little snarky, but your predicament mirrors my own childhood, which I managed to avoid repeating, when raising my own kids. I know we guys are task driven, but raising kids is more than a 'project'.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alter The crying was more from the surprise that I was angry. I did talk to him and he said that the reason he cried was because he thought that getting 5 "Greats" was better than last term. He thought he only had 3 last time. So he improves by two greats , and you give out to him for asking for a Wii. Nice going Think of it like the employee that comes to you, the manager, after completing a task to demand a raise. The...
Start exercising, keep taking the meds , and try to settle into a 'normal' routine ie, getting up at the same time every day no matter how bad you are feeling. Leave the girl alone, if she cared she wouldn't threaten a barring order. Exercise, eat good food, vitamin b complex and 5000mg fish oil per day. You will notice a distinct turn around in one or two weeks. If you have a good close friend see them every day. Let them know how you are feeling. Ask them if you can...
/220px-Rainbow_Warrior-1.svg.png
Quote: Originally Posted by SuitMyself Here's the best advice you can ever expect to receive: DO NOT GET MARRIED. +1!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by smmea this Operation_crusader_italian_surrender.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker The Armoury in Central. Thanks, I'll give it a try when I'm next down.
Just ordered my first bespoke suit from Chan on saturday past, three fittings before collection at the end of January. Very smooth first meeting, though I wasn't impressed with them showing me the higher priced fabrics first. Measuring took well over an hour, and I felt completely at ease by the time I paid the deposit. Hong Kong was hellishly crowded though, last saturday before Christmas. I could also not believe the length of the queues to get into the Prada, Gucci,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Lee I love the Cuiron: bought it several years ago, but it was discontinued. Having a tiny bit left that I nurse, but it has lost some of its strength which is why I am hesitant to buy any "used" product. Where have you found it? I have a full bottle of this and a half bottle of the Helmut Lang Eau de Parfum. Neither have lost their strength. If anything they smell better because of their rarity! I wouldn't...
Looking at some of your previous, I can tell you are a real asset to the general gene pool:- On average, how often do you get fully blown? Daily/weekly/monthly??? Do tell? ter1413