or Connect

Posts by Annadale

Lovely jacket! How much did it run you, if you don't mind me asking?
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 in comparison to what? theres nothing VERY dangerous about barcelona. yeah there are tons of pickpockets but thats far from very dangerous. violent crime is pretty rare and i wouldnt worry about it. Cheers! It's as safe as cities go. Bag snatching and pick pocketing are about as bad as it gets. As I said, don't be so provincial.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarandas A thing that shocked me about Barcelona is how quickly you can get into really bad neighbourhoods, just by leaving the main street. I mean, we were walking down Las Ramblas, the street with all the trees, kiosks and that ends at the harbor, and I wanted to see the Liceo Theater... we took a street on the right, just after two minutes walking down the street, and ended up in a square filled with pushers, prostitutes...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I think Style Forum needs some sort of secret code, or phrase that only we know to identify one another if we ever meet each other in person. For example, if you meet somebody, dig their style and you are wondering if they are an iGent, or a member, but you don't want to sound nerdy ask them, "Does you car need gas?" and they reply, "It's a hybrid". And based on this response you know they are down. What do...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kappelan We in North America and Europe very often talk about Human rights. What do you think about this situation? Nobody talk about it. "You see the problem of persecution of Christians is that it's being treated as a church matter. But it's a human right matter. It's like the holocaust. It's the issue of everybody. It's like rising of antisemitism. It is everybody's issue. So is the persecution of Christians. It's not...
Anywhere to buy grenadines in HK?
Quote: Originally Posted by MrGimpy OP, are you thinking of Henry Tomkins? His bags are very well-priced, particularly with the pound being as affordable as it currently is. I have one of his briefcases and love it. Will definitely buy from him again. I have his double buckled satchel in brown, with dividers and additional front pocket. I am quite tall so Henry added a piece to the carrying strap. It has really handsome and tough leather,...
If he is having attention problems, you need to stop him using television and computer games. Lego build blocks, Meccano, even building a bloody big train set with him. When imagination is fired, concentration follows. My kid had similar problems, so we as a family ditched the brain sucking box, and within weeks there was an improvement. It only works if you do it as a family, otherwise you will walk all over his sense of justice, which in kids is always black and white....
I think my wife booked this guy for our kids birthday party last summer. O'Hooley the Clown, comes in a variety of outfits, with my favourite being 'ghey leprechaun'.
Affected. It is nice that you take the time to handwrite letters, embossing the envelope is a touch too far. As for your friend who wax seals and impresses, who does he think he is, Little Lord fucking Fauntleroy? If they are mates, dump them!