or Connect

Posts by Annadale

I'll bet you they are outsourcing to China now. Clegg probably looked after manufacturing, and he has been bought/forced out to make more profit from foreign made goods.
How are the raw edges of the leather finished? Arethey exposed or coated in some sort of plastic glue?
Can I ask how much the suit cost?
Bit chewy, but delicious! Tiger Phoenix soup!
Looks like it is more about the selling. Advertisers are far too prominent. Is style forum going to start shilling?
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW I need to visit Co. and Vt. to see if I could live in either. Yeh, I leave town for two weeks and the weather suddenly improves? Like when you left your last party, and that suddenly improved!
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Thats a nice ass carpet they are on. Looks like an Savonnerie.
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Breaking New: American management consultant discovered masturbating at the feet of the newly erected Reagan statue ....with a well thumbed copy of Atlas Shrugged.
Are they going to make him look like the c%ntpuppet he was?
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal_1 3 seasons to browse through....just beautiful http://www.cesareattolini.com/index.php/en/magazine And the articles read well, too!