or Connect

Posts by jubu

Red laces on my snuff suede Neumoks...
Just got mine after waiting a month, as AE had to handcraft one in my particular size....I'm loving mine! Using red laces instead of the green laces on mine....Enjoy!
Picked up a couple of pairs of Neumoks during the recent sale...one in Distressed Brown Leather and the other in Dark Brown Snuff Suede...
Thanks to those who have emailed--to be clear, offers are welcome! Need these gone soon.
EDIT: May 7, 2012 -- PRICE CHOPPED TO $275! I have a brand new pair of AE Rutledge in black (size 8D). I bought this size as I am normally an 8D in most AE lasts, but this shoe fit me too big in the toe box. I did some very minor creasing in the right toe cap, but it is nothing major. I literally had these on for about 30 seconds. No shoe box, but I can throw in some brand new regular AE red shoe bags if the buyer wants. Shoe trees not included, unless buyer wants...
My apologies -- wrong section -- please remove Mods! Thanks.
Can I get a code as well? Would appreciate it greatly!
Me too please! I'd appreciate the code via PM if possible! Thanks.
You have a choice of 3 fabrics for your 1st shirt, which they only charge $20 for (+$10 shipping to US). Then they have weekly sales on different fabrics, usually bringing some prices down to as low as $40.
Update--just received my shirt today! Shirt is great and the measurements are just about spot on--I think my next order will have a slight tweak to the waist area, but all in all, it was a fabulous first order. Packaged very well. Very satisfied and will be ordering many more soon.