or Connect

Posts by Superfluous

If I had seen this photo when I was considering them awhile ago, I would have definitely bought them. I just don't have a need for new shoes right now. Look great though.
Just got back from Europe and noticed that they love their wagons. They have wagon everything. They even have wagon Jaguar XF and wagon Mercedes CLS. Wagons look silly...
GT3 you won't be able to buy. Cayman GTS no. F type no. Vantage, maybe. M5 no. M6, good option. Z06 no. Viper no. GTR no. R8, decent option. C63 no.
What 12 other cars would you rather have?
Race 3 had more interesting cars for me... M6, R8 V10, E63, F type v8S, Cayman S, etc.
Has anyone had to pay for gas on their loaners? I understand the idea because I'd be using my own gas if I wasn't in the loaner, but then my car should come back exactly where it started... What are everyone's thoughts?
Underrated and under appreciated car that you can get for about $20k off list price (new).
Lol... that's pushing it but still cool.
Doesn't matter what color you buy that car in.
Don't change the stereo...Regarding the loaner, people don't treat them nicely. Look for door dings, curb rash, wear and tear, etc.