or Connect

Posts by Murray

If the cobbler says it, it must be true then ha ha.
Just as we'll you didn't buy a pair of RMs then..
Hi Dr No. You must have extremely high standards...
Hi mate. It is personal opinion, but the beauty of an RM boot is its individuality. You have to remember that these boots are pretty much hand made, thus they will always differ. A pair of mine have creased differently and taken on different patinas, but I love that. Another consideration is that your feet are different, thus when you walk, you will probably crease the boot in a different way. I know this doesn't answer your question per se, so I don't think you should...
Hi mate. I have around 11 pairs of RMs , of which one pair is the Craftsman in French Veal Calf. Unfortunately, it sounds to me that they are too small for you. Did the salesman measure you up? My experience suggests that these boots should fit out of the box and feel like you have been wearing them all of your life. The key is getting the correct size. If your left foot is in pain, I would sell them, as they will never stretch to accommodate the size difference and they...
Long pants that are too short. Let them down an inch and you will look like a grown up. No socks with leather shoes and long (ish) pants. Why would you do that? Making suggestions how gaudy designers labels or motifs are, but then posting photos and details of your designer labels... Just say that it is an oxford shirt rather than a [insert designer name] oxford shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by limelight88 Son of .... how could he always look so damn cooollll Persols and a Rolex Subbie? Can't go wrong. I own a pair of the 007 Tom Ford Aviators and I must say that I find them very comfortable. I like the blue lenses and the general look of them. I would very much doubt that they will go out of style or become dated, as they are aviator sunnies, which have been popular for quite a while now. When...
Quote: Originally Posted by khaki sack Can anyone tell what brand of watch is in the photo? I'm thinking Omega, but not sure. It looks to me like a Rolex Daytona; probably in stainless steel, but possibly white gold.
Quote: Originally Posted by -Norton- Don't know if that counts as a compliment but I caught a girl sniffing my shoes 2 weeks ago. Went clubbing with some friends and after we hooked up with some girls, two of them complimented me on my wardrobe (nothing special, blue sportcoat, white mtm-shirt, decent dark blue jeans) and one of them took care to mention more than three times that my Quarvif were the most beautiful shoes she had ever seen. Since she was...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I'm doing everyone a big favor, no need to thank me. There is a disturbing trend in WAYWN and in the Sartorialist of men with dress shoes and no socks. Very few shoes look good without socks. Loafers, boat shoes, bucks. Dress shoes are not made to be worn without socks and you do not look good. Because some Japanese dude is copying some idiot in Italy who thinks he is styling wearing a three piece suit, brogues and...