or Connect

Posts by tylerjbritt

Kiya—any of the Sun Surf Terry Zip at SFLA?
Tried to post this earlier but accidentally started a new thread—please don't hold it against me. :\ For Kiya: My 3sixteen+ 20BSP, W29 have been a favorite. The fit is spot on, but it's time for a new pair. The measurements are no longer on the site, so I'm wondering if you could help. I could measure it myself, but off the top of your head, is there anything you can recommend that would fit the same? Perhaps the 12BSP? Other brands welcome for consideration as well. ...
Kiya, My 3sixteen+ 20BSP, W29 have been a favorite. The fit is spot on, but it's time for a new pair. The measurements are no longer on the site, so I'm wondering if you could help. I could measure it myself, but off the top of your head, is there anything you can recommend that would fit the same? Perhaps the 12BSP? Other brands welcome for consideration as well. Many thanks!
Also, can anyone ID the boot second from the left?
Looks like the Macquaries with the narrow medium toe. Although, I thought the only last that has the E width is the Turnout, with the round toe. Is that what I'm looking at?
Passed on a sz 48 Storm Parka a while back in hopes of finding a 46. Now I can't find either. I know it's from seasons passed, but does anyone have a clue where I can find one?
fw11 stock should be arriving in stores soon. can we share where we see it? especially excited about this season.
Looking for some eyeglasses. For sunglasses, my go to are these Oliver Peoples: Love the shape, but it feels a little redundant getting the same frames again for eyeglasses. These Vue DC frames are amazing, but I don't think they make this particular model anymore. Can anyone recommend other P3 style frames that aren't too chunky?
Quote: Originally Posted by Liface Eight pages of arguing and not a single link... where to cop? +1
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Check this for photographs to Rin Tanaka's event in Long Beach last week. Truly an amazing event. http://twitter.com/#!/SelfEdge/status/37752528410116096 Missed the event, unfortunately. But the spill over of vendors at the Rose Bowl swap meet on Sunday was also amazing.