or Connect

Posts by lxh

Outlier Slim Dungarees Price: $115 (not including paypal fees+ shipping from Toronto,Canada) Color: Light Gray Marked size: 29 (fits TTS) Inseam: 28.5” (hemmed - reference i’m 5’8”) Front Rise: 10.25” Upper Thigh: 21.5” Leg Opening 13.75” Technical Waistband: 31” (14.5” laid flat across) Fit reference: I’m 5’8” and 135 lbs (slim but not skin tight) Condition: 8.5/10 (worn about 15 times - 1 or 2 washes) Quick review: Light weight, durable 2-way stretch fabric, and...
i sold my navy wick from ww with the issue being that is was too thin. The body is lightly quilted but the sleeves are very thin - comparable to a light weight wool blazer. i was expecting it too be a heavier coat i could wear in the winter. it's definitely more suitable for mild climates.
SI:SP | Outlier | Rokin
Got hit bad with duties and customs on an order from WrongWeather using Fedex- $197 CAD duties + taxes on a $597 CAD order (approx. after conversion). Obliterating any 30% off black friday savings. First time hit with customs from Fedex. Previously ordered multiple times from TBS with no fees - might be the fact that those orders were less than or around 200 euro. Spoke with a Fedex rep. - apparently imported clothing is subject to 20% duties + provincial taxes in Canada.
trying to decide between the black full grain horse or reverse horse for the guidi 988. found some older images from a japanese store with Guidi 988's that are hand dyed, black h,instead of the black t (tanned-machine dyed? ). You can notice by the drips of dye in the lining. The overall color looks more matted and imo age more beautifully. I have not seen any other retailer offer the hand dyed option. Probably more expensive and labour intensive. Anyone know anything...
sizing help - thanks: MMM side zips (cemented sole) 41 CP low achilles 41 nike / new balance size 9 tried on guidi 995 in horse - 42 way too tight. 43 felt better but still snug enough. haven't had a chance to try on guidi 988. i hear they fit looser than the 995 since it's just a single of piece of leather - will a 42.5 work? or better to go down a full size to 42?
if that is a zipper on the back - it might be these non-baller boots: http://www.allsaints.com/men/footwear/allsaints-snare-boot/ i've tried them on. not bad in terms of comfort - has low profile and slim shape. the quality felt...okay but the style was nice.
tried on a pair of black guidi 995 in horse leather- my only hesitation right away was how shiny they looked. anyone have experience with how guidi's horse leather ages (specifically black)? can i reasonably expect a nice duller finish with use and wear? or is horse leather just inherently shiny?
Looking for a Goruck GR2 and willing to ship to Canada. Thanks.
i picked up the SI:SP stealth trench coat and modular scarf from the past season AW 11-12. It makes me feel like i'm from the bladerunner future. wish i had completed the set with an insulator piece. i can't wait for next season. the hidden pockets are the greatest / nerdiest thing ever.