or Connect

Posts by Returningson

800 Gram Hallmarked Silver Engine Turned Plaque slider Buckle Burnished Italian Calfskin leather $870.00 Retail Belt measures 46.5 inches long including buckle X 1 inch wide. Belt itself measures 44.5 inches long with the buckle measuring 2 inches. Made in Italy Belt was originally marked as a 110 CM length but was professionally shortened. There is a deep scratch on the front of the belt from usage as well as some marks on the leather. That's why I'm selling this...
800 Gram Hallmarked Silver Engine Turned Plaque slider Buckle Burnished Italian Calfskin leather $870.00 Retail Belt measures 46.5 inches long including buckle X 1 inch wide. Belt itself measures 44.5 inches long with the buckle measuring 2 inches. Made in Italy Belt was originally marked as a 110 CM length but was professionally shortened. There is a deep scratch on the front of the belt from usage as well as some marks on the leather. That's why I'm selling this...
$650.00 Retail (Completely sold out) Brand new without tags 55% Wool 45% Poly Casual blazer in a mixed wool fabric. - slim fit - notched lapel - single breasted patch pocket - two front patch handpockets - four button detail on cuffs - double back vent. Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat with top button appropriately buttoned) Chest (armpit to armpit across the front chest): 21 inches Sleeve Length (from shoulder seam down arm to outside end of...
Hot water steaming is actually a tried and true method of getting wrinkles out of a suit and is even recommended on here (maybe I should have said a hot shower steaming i.e. taking a hot shower and letting the jacket sit on a proper hanger soaking in the steam). The pics posted showing the details are actually BEFORE the steaming straight outta the box which is why it looks wrinkled. As for the pad issue, it could indeed be a multitude of things mentioned here so I am...
So I just picked up this TF and have a slight (or major depending on how the responses go) issue with the shoulder. I have a mountainous shoulder bump on my left shoulder Now, I don’t have the straightest shoulders in the world but the “shoulder bump” seems to be caused by the pad itself. The pad actually seems to be bunched up within the fabric when compared to the other shoulder. These pics show the “bulging” shoulder sitting on a hanger. You can not only see the...
I'd bow before this
measurements added
From the Fall/Winter 2015 Collection Complete Suit (Blazer is 38 Short, Trousers are 31 X 29 with 2 inches of Material to let out if needed) $650.00 Retail Italian Wool Blend (80% Wool 15% Nylon for Robust'ness...Billy Reid uses this blend) Partially Lined url to exact suit https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/suiting/PRD~C8901/C8901.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=pinstripe+italian+wool&isSaleItem=true&color_name=ADMIRAL...
Originally purchased from Barneys 90% Lana Wool 10 % Silk 3-2 Button Roll Suit Size 48R IT (fits 38R US) Made in Solomeo, Italy $3895.00 Retail Double vent, notched lapels with boutonnière, angled stand pocket at chest, two convertible flap/welt side pockets, vertical darting at front, four-button cuffs, pick-stitching at lapels and pockets. Interior: pick-stitched partial lining; two button-through welt pockets and one pen pocket, felt facing at collar. Flat front,...
I want to resurrect this thread as I think I got a definitive lead on Theroux's boots. I was looking for a pair of military combats like his and I think I nailed down his specific model I believe they are a vintage pair of Genesco Vietnam era combat boots the eyelets, lace design and overall shape seem to match here is a beaten pair dated 1969 and I think these are indeed the closest match. Hope this helps people! I know this may seem trivial to some people but I...