or Connect

Posts by Returningson

Seen on Noah Mills Part of the Fall/Winter 2014 Collection $796 Retail (Completely sold out!) Vince.com and Saks Fifth Avenue Exclusive Italian Wool Blend Body and 100% lambskin sleeves Size Medium (Fits 40R Chest - see measurements) Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat, buttoned) chest (armpit seam to armpit seam across front): 22 inches Sleeve length (RAGLAN-measured from the collar seam across shoulder and down arm): 31 inches Back Length (from...
Brand new with all tags still attached, completely unworn Mr. Porter Exclusive $1,150.00 Retail Completely Sold Out Size IT 48 (Small) Made in Italy Mr. Ollie Amhurst started Lot78 with a luxury background under his belt and the belief that art and style should go hand in hand. This clean-lined collarless jacket is cut from beautifully cracked leather that gives it a rugged-cool appeal. Lined through the body in cotton-jersey, this rakish piece feels as good as it...
Brand new with all tags still attached, completely unworn Mr. Porter Exclusive $1,150.00 Retail Completely Sold Out Size IT 48 (Small) Made in Italy Mr. Ollie Amhurst started Lot78 with a luxury background under his belt and the belief that art and style should go hand in hand. This clean-lined collarless jacket is cut from beautifully cracked leather that gives it a rugged-cool appeal. Lined through the body in cotton-jersey, this rakish piece feels as good as it...
Made in Italy Size 43 Comes with original box, wrapping, dust bag and extra laces I bought two pairs of these and am currently beating my other whites to death. I wore these ones for about 30 minutes, cleaned them up with Jason Markk and put them away. Sole lines are still insanely crisp. Absolutely no yellowing, rips, stains or scuffs. The only real cosmetic issues are slight creasing to the leather and some rubbing on the inside of the sole as seen in the pics. Will...
Made in Italy Size 43 Comes with original box, wrapping, dust bag and extra laces I bought two pairs of these and am currently beating my other whites to death. I wore these ones for about 30 minutes, cleaned them up with Jason Markk and put them away. Sole lines are still insanely crisp. Absolutely no yellowing, rips, stains or scuffs. The only real cosmetic issues are slight creasing to the leather and some rubbing on the inside of the sole as seen in the pics. Will...
Hand-finished selvedge jean featuring a slim fit. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to give it authentic imperfections. Made in the USA 100% Japanese Redline Selvedge 1960s-inspired, straight-fitting jean with a medium-low pitched waist and a slim fit through the thighs, the seat and the lower legs. Hand-set chain-stitched belted waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability. Reinforced buttoned fly ensures a consistent fit through years of wear. Five-pocket...
Made in Italy Brand new with Neiman Marcus Tag 87% Silk 13% Polyester Classic width (3.5 Inches X 60 inches long) From the F/W 2014 Collection $235.00 Retail Actual tie for sale Get yourself from pre Spectre Bond 007 style! $60 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and partial insurance. Done through paypal. FEES INCLUDED. ONLY SHIP TO A PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESS! Willing to ship internationally but the extra postage will be paid for by buyer....
Constructed using Marzotto Italian Super Kid Mohair Wool Made in Turkey Zara Black Tag Collection from F/W 2014 Completely Sold Out 93% Mohair, 7% Wool Optional pocket square "inset" styles $350 Retail Tagged a 36R but fits a slim 38R very nicely (suit is tagged as a "classic fit") Dual Vent Horn Buttons Info on Marzotto's mill http://www.made-in-italy.com/italian-fashion/designers-and-brands/marzotto Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying...