or Connect

Posts by Returningson

Brand new with tags, unfinished hems, extra buttons, pouch! Straight off of the floor! Bloomingdales Exclusive! $1995.00 Retail (Completely Sold Out in this size!) One of Pompilio's last pieces produced! 14226 Firenze Body Model (Slim Cut) 100% Virgin textured wool Made in Italy Sport coat: notch lapel, chest slip pocket, two front flap pockets, two-button closure, four nonfunctional sleeve buttons, fully lined, double vent Trousers: zip fly with button closure,...
So I'm looking to trade this Canali suit for another Canali suit in size 38S. Canali Textured Doublepane Firenze Slim Fit Suit Size 36R Brand new with tags, unfinished hems, buttons, hanger. Straight off of the floor! Bloomingdales Exclusive! $1995.00 Retail (Completely Sold Out) One of Pompilio's last pieces produced! 14226 Body Model (Slim Cut) 100% Virgin textured wool Made in Italy Sport coat: notch lapel, chest slip pocket, two front flap pockets, two-button...
No, you can "undo" the cuff giving you two more inches but there is a stitched seam inside. It doesn't look like the length can be elongated but I'm no profesh tailor. Remember, the rise is pretty large. I'm 6ft and the break is perfect.
Gonna keep!
100% "C" Premium Range Super 110s Sharkskin Wool 3 roll to 2 button front Adjustable side tabs on waist with slanted slash pockets Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD). Dual Side vents Fully Functioning 5 Button Cuffs done in house at Tom Ford Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!) Hand crafted slanted & blunted barachetta pocket Basic Base B model (the slim James Bond fit) NO REDLINE or CUT Tags! No bag or hanger, just the suit! Measurements of jacket...
suggest adding sarg2-2013 Sold a pair of shoes that he returned worn, scuffed and spattered with grease. Clearly not in the same condition I sent and his return reason was bogus as well
The sleeves were custom cut to their present length at TF from the end of the sleeve hence the glen plaid pattern matching perfectly. I actually fit in both the same size in the fit Y and Base B but one should always use the measurements i provided. If a potential buyer wants a fit pic, I would be more than happy to provide one, just message me!
100% "D" Premium Range Glen Plaid Wool 3 roll to 2 button front “Regency” Cut as worn by Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace Adjustable side tabs on waist Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD). COMES WITH EXTRA BUTTONS Dual Side vents Fully Functioning 5 Button Cuffs done in house at Tom Ford Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!) Hand crafted slanted & blunted barachetta pocket Basic Base B model (the slim James Bond fit) NO REDLINE or CUT Tags! No bag or...
Size 46R (36 US sizing) Dark Navy with chalk striping 95% Wool 5% Cashmere Blend (Premium "E" Range Fabric) Peak Lapel Full Canvas Construction Genuine horn buttons Dual Vent back Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat with one button appropriately buttoned) Chest (armpit to armpit across the front chest): 18 inches Sleeve Length (from shoulder seam down arm to outside end of cuff): 24.5 Inches Back Length (from the BASE of collar at seam down back...
Size 46R (36R US Sizing) 100% "I" Premium Range Wool Black Shadow Serrated herringbone stripe $2995.00 comparable retail Fit Rom (Roma Fit) Mid weight Fully lined Medium Shoulder Padding Two button Single breasted Flap pockets Side vents Full canvas construction Genuine horn buttons Single pleat trousers with mini coin pocket, slash hand pockets and button tab enclosure with zip fly "In studying the leaves of the lotus, scientists discovered their almost...