or Connect

Posts by Returningson

I personally think the quality is about the same. Im more of a fan of Rick's hammered leathers (nothing really beats that look IMO). SLP have more of a classical design while one could consider Rick's a little more "trendy". Each features a different cut. My only real complaint I would offer about the Ricki's is that he cuts the sleeves so damn long on his jackets. The interior pockets are amazing, the stuff one can hide from full size books to tablets.
Size 39 (15 1/2) Tags still attached 100% Authentic (comes with farfetch documentation) Seen on Matt Smith, Green Dragon, Adam Levine featured on GQ Selects $900 Retail 100% Silk Crepe Made in Italy (comes with extra patch of silk) $455 SHIPPED CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Done through paypal. BUYER PAYS FEES! ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS! ONLY SHIP TO PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESSES! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS EXTRA! PRICE IS FIRM! Measurements...
Size 39 (15 1/2) Tags still attached 100% Authentic (comes with farfetch documentation) Seen on Matt Smith, Green Dragon, Adam Levine featured on GQ Selects $900 Retail 100% Silk Crepe Made in Italy (comes with extra patch of silk) $455 SHIPPED CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Done through paypal. BUYER PAYS FEES! ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS! ONLY SHIP TO PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESSES! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS EXTRA! PRICE IS FIRM! Measurements...
just wanna let other members know-really good deal! If you snag this and need alterations, Tom Ford does do them (just take it to any TF store and they can work on it for you.) I took my navy TF down to their Beverly Hills locale and without questions they fitted and are currently altering it for me.
had my tailor alter it. Whew....
100% D Range Midnight Blue Wool (Most expensive range) 3 roll to 2 button front Screen Accurate Ticket pocket Adjustable side tabs on waist Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD) Side vents Fully Functioning Button Cuffs Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!) Base B model (slim James Bond fit) As seen worn by Daniel Craig as Bond in Quantum of Solace at Dominic Greene’s Party and subsequent Bolivian desert sequences MTM D Range fabric suiting starts at...
would be willing to trade for another TF in basic base B size 48R. No crazy or outlandish patterns though. Hit me up!
Made in Italy 100% Range D Wool (the same range as all of the James Bond suits) NO REDLINE or CUT TAGS (not an outlet piece or second)! 2 button front Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD) Fully Functioning Button Cuffs with 5 working buttons Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!) Single Back Vent “Basic” model (contemporary classic fit) Measurements of jacket (taken off of actual jacket laying flat) Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 21...
100% D Range Midnight Blue Wool (Most expensive range) 3 roll to 2 button front Screen Accurate Ticket pocket Adjustable side tabs on waist Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD) Side vents Fully Functioning Button Cuffs Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!) Base B model (slim James Bond fit) As seen worn by Daniel Craig as Bond in Quantum of Solace at Dominic Greene’s Party and subsequent Bolivian desert sequences MTM D Range fabric suiting starts at...
Found my answer