or Connect

Posts by Returningson

Made in Italy 51% Silk 49% Wool $2995.00 Estimated USD Retail Dual Vent Back Finished cuffs with buttons of genuine horn "Roma Fit" (6+1 Drop) 3 Button Front Classic fit trousers with slash pockets, coin pocket and pleated front Trofeo Silk is a Lanificio Ermenegildo Zegna classic that stands as a byword for excellence yet also embraces innovativation by allowing it to be different in weave, weight and type of finish. Strength, softness and resiliency are the main...
Very Recent (From the Spring/Summer 2012 Collection) Exclusively for Troise Pommes "The Store" in Zurich $6,00.00 USD Estimated Retail Size 44 US (EU 54 8R) Fully functional surgeon's cuffs Browne birdseye fabric Partially lined 50% linen 50% Cashmere Hand Made in Napoli, Italy Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat completely buttoned) •Chest (armpit to armpit across chest): 23.5 inches •Sleeve Length (shoulder seam down the arm to end of cuff): 25...
tried on my first Castangia yesterday. Exceptionally, almost painfully beautiful work goes into their stuff. Someone should def snag this!
Know its a long shot but I've recently handled some Miller's Oath pieces (they're great) and am looking for a suit in 38R (or 38S). It can be from their newer OTR collection or something tailored close to a 38R or 38S. Preferably a light or dark grey but just PM me with what ya got!
ALOT OF INTEREST in this piece. Willing to do a payment plan at no extra charge for this (2 payments spaced equally apart). Hit me up for details!
From the Fall/ Winter 2013 Collection 100% Italian Wool Half Canvassing Made in Italy Slim Fit and favored by Messirs Mathew Mcconaughey, Channing Tatum, Josh Duhamel Size 48R with 7 Drop (see measurements below) Recently featured in GQ "Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have mastered the modern suit, taking all the details one would look for in a classic navy one and fused them into an updated, slim-lapel silhouette. This suit is going to make the most basic shirt...
Hand made in the USA by Martin Greenfield Clothiers 100% Wool Only 44 Suits were EVER produced, making this SUPER rare $2,200.00 Retail (only available at the now defunct Confederacy Shop in LA) THE signature suit (c'mon guys...we ALL know this one) from the film (the infamous mall montage and pizza scene) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zckciw8lD1k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfeCpfxGPgw Exclusive two piece suit handmade in Brooklyn by Martin Greenfield...
This is a replica I picked up when I was experimenting with watches. I wasn't really sure I could pull one off, wasn't sure of the sizing and didn't want to plunk the cash down for a real one. I eventually did (though not this specific model). So Im listing this one. High quality movement and has recently been re-lumed so it illuminates great! Fully functional and keeps time perfectly when worn. The only issue is the date is stuck so it needs servicing for that area. The...
This is an AMAZING piece guys. Had a chance to try one of these on the other day and the suede used is unbelievable! Silver talon zip really pops too! Someone should cop!
measurements in the op