or Connect

Posts by Returningson

suggest adding sarg2-2013 Sold a pair of shoes that he returned worn, scuffed and spattered with grease. Clearly not in the same condition I sent and his return reason was bogus as well
The sleeves were custom cut to their present length at TF from the end of the sleeve hence the glen plaid pattern matching perfectly. I actually fit in both the same size in the fit Y and Base B but one should always use the measurements i provided. If a potential buyer wants a fit pic, I would be more than happy to provide one, just message me!
100% "D" Premium Range Glen Plaid Wool 3 roll to 2 button front “Regency” Cut as worn by Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace Adjustable side tabs on waist Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD). COMES WITH EXTRA BUTTONS Dual Side vents Fully Functioning 5 Button Cuffs done in house at Tom Ford Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!) Hand crafted slanted & blunted barachetta pocket Basic Base B model (the slim James Bond fit) NO REDLINE or CUT Tags! No bag or...
Size 46R (36 US sizing) Dark Navy with chalk striping 95% Wool 5% Cashmere Blend (Premium "E" Range Fabric) Peak Lapel Full Canvas Construction Genuine horn buttons Dual Vent back Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat with one button appropriately buttoned) Chest (armpit to armpit across the front chest): 18 inches Sleeve Length (from shoulder seam down arm to outside end of cuff): 24.5 Inches Back Length (from the BASE of collar at seam down back...
Size 46R (36R US Sizing) 100% "I" Premium Range Wool Black Shadow Serrated herringbone stripe $2995.00 comparable retail Fit Rom (Roma Fit) Mid weight Fully lined Medium Shoulder Padding Two button Single breasted Flap pockets Side vents Full canvas construction Genuine horn buttons Single pleat trousers with mini coin pocket, slash hand pockets and button tab enclosure with zip fly "In studying the leaves of the lotus, scientists discovered their almost...
Made in Italy Hand Polished 100% Calfskin Leather Stretch-gore side panels Leather lining Dual Pull Tabs Marked as size 10T (the "T" refers to the length of the vamp) These fit true, see measurements below--- Undersole length (from heel to toe on bottom of shoe): 12.35 inches X 4 inches at widest Casually worn with almost zero heel wear. These were always babied and stored with cedar shoe trees. Slight scuffs here and there but nothing major. No "baconing" of the...
Made in Italy Hand Polished 100% Calfskin Leather Stretch-gore side panels Leather lining Dual Pull Tabs Marked as size 10T (the "T" refers to the length of the vamp) These fit true, see measurements below--- Undersole length (from heel to toe on bottom of shoe): 12.35 inches X 4 inches at widest Casually worn with almost zero heel wear. These were always babied and stored with cedar shoe trees. Slight scuffs here and there but nothing major. No "baconing" of the...
gonna hold onto this for the time being
Basic Base F Falconer Fit (Slim) C Premium Range 100% Wool Hand Tacked Belt loops Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD on the underside) Single Back Vent Fully Functioning 3 Button Cuffs done in-house at Tom Ford Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!) Hand crafted slanted and blunted barchetta pocket Roped Sleeveheads NO REDLINE or CUT Tags! Made in Italy No bag or wooden hanger, just the suit! Measurements of jacket (taken off of actual jacket laying...
Basic Base A Windsor Fit D Premium Range 100% Wool Adjustable side tabs on waist Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD on the underside) Side vents Fully Functioning 5 Button Cuffs done in-house at Tom Ford Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!) Hand crafted slanted and blunted barchetta pocket Roped Sleeveheads NO REDLINE or CUT Tags! Made in Switzerland No bag or wooden hanger, just the suit! Measurements of jacket (taken off of actual jacket laying...