or Connect

Posts by airportlobby

One opened in Austin recently. I'm tempted, but there are so many good local burgers, it doesn't have much of a draw for me. In this part of the country, Whataburger is probably the best readily available chain burger. A1 Thick n Heary uber alles. If I lived in Columbus, I would just grill a burger over one of the many burning couches.
Photos and measurements of shirt added.
I'm actually not sure. I bought it intending to wear it, not really caring if it fit slim or not. I'll unpin it and get measurements if you'd like.
Price drops. I need to clear these out.
I like those black ones. They make me wish I hadn't already bought the black nylon BOO ones, which have turned out to be POSs.
The only (legal) way to get women to do what you want is through the promise of sushi. Ergo, you need to put fishes in the pockets of your clothes. Also, stop playing High on Fire in teh store. Girls hate High on Fire. (Also, my girlfriend is a big fan of the Tobi and their internet coupons/free shipping/no sales tax.)
Wow, great deal.
Just received a pair of 11E Canoe Mocs that are a bit small. If anyone has an 11.5 or 12 D or E and wants to trade, PM me.
Josh - could you list measurements for that linen RRL jacket? Looks good.
In my original post, I didn't mean to comment on feminism at all, of which I'm woefully ignorant, but rather, the thing chip-on-their-shoulder men talk about when they talk about "feminism," which is probably something very different, maybe little more than an excuse for misogyny. This is not to say that men don't have reasons to resent women, and vice versa. There are always plenty of reasons to hate everyone, of course. And this being the internet, the hate is...