or Connect

Posts by airportlobby

Hmm, still no LVC online?
The only common thing I actively dislike is supermarket cake, which commonly makes an appearance in my office at least once a month. I don't really understand people not liking basic foodstuffs. Weird.
One opened in Austin recently. I'm tempted, but there are so many good local burgers, it doesn't have much of a draw for me. In this part of the country, Whataburger is probably the best readily available chain burger. A1 Thick n Heary uber alles. If I lived in Columbus, I would just grill a burger over one of the many burning couches.
Photos and measurements of shirt added.
I'm actually not sure. I bought it intending to wear it, not really caring if it fit slim or not. I'll unpin it and get measurements if you'd like.
Price drops. I need to clear these out.
I like those black ones. They make me wish I hadn't already bought the black nylon BOO ones, which have turned out to be POSs.
The only (legal) way to get women to do what you want is through the promise of sushi. Ergo, you need to put fishes in the pockets of your clothes. Also, stop playing High on Fire in teh store. Girls hate High on Fire. (Also, my girlfriend is a big fan of the Tobi and their internet coupons/free shipping/no sales tax.)
Wow, great deal.
Just received a pair of 11E Canoe Mocs that are a bit small. If anyone has an 11.5 or 12 D or E and wants to trade, PM me.