or Connect

Posts by airportlobby

I picked up this Polo blazer intending to switch out the buttons and make it a second, more casual blazer, but it's just a bit too large for me (true 40L). Really lovely details, nicer than the standard Polo blazer: Tags marked "Russel Pach and Flap model" 3 Roll 2. Double vents. 3/4 lining, with self-lining for a lightweight touch. 5% cashmere for a soft touch. Deep navy color. Relatively lightly structured. What looks to be real pick stitching around the patch...
Anyone have experience with the Haversack nautical print shirt? The measurements seem to be all over the place for the one remaining.
Picked these up from Epaulet on sale (special make ups for that store). Beautiful new, in box Yuketen shoes. Size 11.5 D. These are the "Country Ranger" style in khaki suede color. Super soft suede, leather laces, thick, soft crepe soles. Incredibly well made in the USA. Just lovely shoes. Comes with shoes bag and box. Retail is $400. Just want to recoup what I spent. I'm a size 12 and hoped I could size down a 1/2 size, but they turned out too narrow. Only...
25% off some nice Ervell at Creatures of Comfort.
One pair left of LVC washed jeans - 1944s (donut buttons, leather patch, painted arcuates, selvage, etc.). $75 shipped, each. PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com 33x34 44 LVCs - Model 44501-0038, Retail $275. $85 shipped. (second 4 photos) Waist: 16.5" Rise: 12.5" Thigh: 12" Inseam: 35" Hem: 8.55
One zip around APC wallets. Picked these up on sale to use as gifts or backups, but haven't found a use. $50 shipped, each. Retail was $135 each. Each measure 4 1/8 x 4 7/8. 1) Denim, blue leather accents, coin pocket with snap, two bill fold pockets. You can finally forget stop worrying about denim staining your wallet. 2) SOLD Green canvas with tan leather accents. No exterior logo, small exterior zipper pocket. Interior is the same as the blue model.
Any yoox codes out there? Some surprisingly good S/S stuff to be had.
For the people that got ripped off by JimmyFingers - you need to get together and collect your information and contact the FBI asap. There is federal jurisdiction and the amount taken from each individual can be added up to meet felony requirements. Of course charge back on paypal/cc to the extent that you can. And in the future don't send money to guys with screen names like "Jimmy Fingers." (C'mon! You ya'll let your greed get the better of you.) The FBI will treat...
I agree with your conclusion that we need a playoff, but Stanford isn't just screwed because of pre-season rankings. They're screwed because they aren't sexy. No one is watching them, b/c they aren't playing anyone good. In addition, there is the perception that they lack the talent (aside from Luck) of the other top teams. It's probably true. We'll know better after Oregon.
I think most fans recognize that the two best teams will play each other soon - Bama and LSU. OU and Wiscy are the next two contenders, but both have perception problems based on the Big Ten and OU's recent history against top competition. Boise and Stanford are both on the outside looking in, cursed by poor competition and weak conferences. This year actually presents better teams than last year did, I think. Oregon and Auburn were both so one-sided, and the other top...