or Connect

Posts by airportlobby

New in box Rachel Comey white Pimm oxfords, size 45. Fits a 12 true to size. Just don't serve a need for me. $140>>>$105 shipped in the USA. PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com.
I picked these up recently; I ordered them thinking no way they were really 45.5, had to be 45s. Wrong. Brown suede with perfs. Should work best for about a 13 or so. Very nice. $135 shipped in the USA. PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com.
If anyone wants my new MMM black GATs from the recent Yoox sale at cost, let me know (estimating $235); otherwise I'm sending them back in the next couple days. Don't need anything reminiscent of soccer. Size 45.
As the title says, I'm looking for a pair of navy cotton/linen Ervell formal pants from s/s12 in size 34. Lemme know. airportlobby@yahoo.com. These dudes: http://www.barneys.com/Patrik-Ervell-Flat-Front-Formal-Pant/501749393,default,pd.html
Is there some sort of trick to ordering from Tres Bien? I cannot seem to get my cards recognized.... durr.
Are there any ln-cc codes still active?
You might want to hunt around on Farfetch.com. I think I some some Tod's and the like on sale there recently.
PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com. $58 shipped in the USA. New, with tags RRL bermuda shorts from the Windships collection. Tagged size 32, but fits a bit larger, with side tabs, so they fit a variety of sizes. Button fly, coin pocket, one back pocket with button, chambray lining, 65% cotton, 35% linen. Retailed at $190. Waist: 17.5" Rise: 11.5" Inseam: 10" Hem: 12"
PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com. $55 shipped in the USA. New, with tags RRL scarf. 100% wool, made in India. Soft and fine, but large enough to be folded several times for good warmth. Quite a lovely, irregular, unusual plaid in blacks, whites and reds. Measures 23" x 78" or so. Retail was $125.
I'm in for 30ml of aventus (PM me if this comes about; I imagine I'll forget about this thread).