or Connect

Posts by airportlobby

As the title says, I'm looking for a pair of navy cotton/linen Ervell formal pants from s/s12 in size 34. Lemme know. airportlobby@yahoo.com. These dudes: http://www.barneys.com/Patrik-Ervell-Flat-Front-Formal-Pant/501749393,default,pd.html
Is there some sort of trick to ordering from Tres Bien? I cannot seem to get my cards recognized.... durr.
Are there any ln-cc codes still active?
You might want to hunt around on Farfetch.com. I think I some some Tod's and the like on sale there recently.
PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com. $58 shipped in the USA. New, with tags RRL bermuda shorts from the Windships collection. Tagged size 32, but fits a bit larger, with side tabs, so they fit a variety of sizes. Button fly, coin pocket, one back pocket with button, chambray lining, 65% cotton, 35% linen. Retailed at $190. Waist: 17.5" Rise: 11.5" Inseam: 10" Hem: 12"
PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com. $55 shipped in the USA. New, with tags RRL scarf. 100% wool, made in India. Soft and fine, but large enough to be folded several times for good warmth. Quite a lovely, irregular, unusual plaid in blacks, whites and reds. Measures 23" x 78" or so. Retail was $125.
I'm in for 30ml of aventus (PM me if this comes about; I imagine I'll forget about this thread).
I've bought way too much stuff recently; take these off my hands, please.
Geez, all these online superstores have led to some crazy sales the past few seasons. Have to wonder if it's sustainable. If not, I hope the damage to the local shops isn't mortal by the time is washes out.
I'm pretty tempted by the N. Hoolywood suits. Does anyone have any experience with them? Is there a permanent pocket square effect going on? I've only worn their shirts in the past. Very slim fit.