or Connect

Posts by airportlobby

Yeah, the contrast between Daike and McNairy in the WWM line has not reflected well on McNairy's abilities.Has anyone handled the Saddler's Union stuff on the Corner? Any good?
I have a lot of questions about McNairy's apparent popularity. I'm guessing the answers all have to do with either personality or, more likely, an excellent PR team.
Cable Car annual 30% off sale, always a good time to pick up a Filson bag.
BTC20 is listed on the homepage, but I can't get it to work.
Thanks, my dream box refilled!
Anyone have a code?
Dang, those are the first cps I've been interested in in a long time. Nice.
I picked up too many MMMs recently. Letting these go. I believe from the current season (possibly SS12?), gray GATs, size 45. Lambskin and calf split. The gray is a nice silvery/dove color. Gum soles, etc. $225 shipped in the USA. Comes with box and bags, etc. PM or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com.
Big price drop.
Picked this up on Yoox recently, not sure it serves a purpose for me. New, with tags 42R RLBL peak lapel suit. Light silvery gray with pinstripes. Two buttons, dual vents. Trousers are 35, unhemmed with side pulls. $625 shipped. Shoulders: 18.75" Chest: 21.75" Length: 32" Sleeves: 25.5" Extra button, etc., included. You can also email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com.