or Connect

Posts by airportlobby

Has anyone received a tracking number from http://lerayonfrais.fr/?
Really lovely LBM 1911 navy suit in size 50/40/ Somewhat heavier flannel fabric and contrast buttons make this the rare suit that can be worn as separates. Two buttons, dual vents, partly lined, flat-front trousers. One of the nicest LBM suits I've seen. The inside tag says "limited edition," whatever that means. Retailed over 1K PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com. $325 shipped. Retailed over 1K. PM me for an international quote. Jacket measurements: P2P...
I bought this a while back and have worn it less than 10 times. In very good shape. Charcoal gray with track stripes. 120 merino wool. 3 button with some good roll. Dual vents. Single pleats. PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com. $200>>>$175 shipped. Retailed over 1K. PM me for an international quote. Jacket measurements: P2P 22.5 Shoulder 18.25 Sleeve 26.5 Length from BOC 33 Pant measurements: Waist 18 Front rise 12.5 Upper thigh 13.5 Leg opening ...
Three sweaters I picked up recently and have not yet worn. All new with tags. Prices include shipping in the USA. PM me or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com 1) White Mountaneering cardigan, size 3. Leather elbow patches, 70% acrylic, 30% linen. Retail $810. $210 shipped. Shoulders: seamless Chest: 21.5" Length: 28" Sleeves: 26" 2) Norse Projects fairisle sweater. Size L. Lovely heavy merino. Raglan sleeves. $90 shipped. Shoulders: raglan Chest: 20.5" Length:...
Do they have a six or seven inch drop? Curious how to size them as a 40Lish.
Is there a way to get the ln-cc code without messing around with nuji?
Yeah, the contrast between Daike and McNairy in the WWM line has not reflected well on McNairy's abilities.Has anyone handled the Saddler's Union stuff on the Corner? Any good?
I have a lot of questions about McNairy's apparent popularity. I'm guessing the answers all have to do with either personality or, more likely, an excellent PR team.
Cable Car annual 30% off sale, always a good time to pick up a Filson bag.
BTC20 is listed on the homepage, but I can't get it to work.