or Connect

Posts by airportlobby

I'm really interested in these, but having a hard time picturing what they look like worn, especially on a large face. Any chance you know of any photos of people wearing this model? P
Picked this up during sale season, realized I have too many similar jackets. Gauzy gray wool, made in the USA, lots of nice details. Slim fit, 3 buttons with natural roll. Has a store tag, but not the EG hangtag. Shoulders: ~19 Chest: 20.5 Length w/o collar: 28.5 Sleeves: 26
These turned out to be a tad too small for my large face. Robert Geller Marcello, beige. Made in Japan. Very fine. Retail $280. $100 shipped USA. PM or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com.
I think my problem is more just with the general dimensions of EG shirts, including the workshirts. The shoulders are cut just a bit too narrow for me.
Your best bet is calling Crane's. It's rare for a store to discount even 25% off Filson. Cable Car does occasionally.
New with tags Mabitex cotton pants. Nice poplin, notched waist band, taped seams, etc. 60 shipped USA. PM or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com Waist: 16 Rise: 11.25 Inseam: unhemmed (35) Hem: 7.5
New with tags Norse Projects 65/35 pants. Single pleat, notched waist band, tapes seams, etc. Nice take on work pants. 60 shipped USA. PM or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com Waist: 17.25 Rise: 11 Inseam: 32 Hem: 8
New EG popover from the current season. Fit is just a bit off for me. Locker loop, flap pocket, three button collar, etc. Made in USA. 120 shipped USA. PM or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com Shoulders: 17.25" Chest: 22" Length w/o collar: 28"
DP
Ugh, the problem with this is, if you used PayPal, they punish you for getting refunded with a credit card rather than using the PP dispute procedure. (I too am waiting for LeRF to refund me - it's been three weeks since I ordered, but they claim not to have sufficient funds in their PayPal account to refund my unsent order!) Argh, never using PP again with a store.Supposedly more drops at http://www.ln-cc.com/en/northamerica/men/icat/mens