or Connect

Posts by airportlobby

Sorry to repeat the question, didn't get an answer last time - Lanvin slip-ons fit the same as the standard laceups? (I size up one for mmm shoes from the usual cp size. They fit shorter. If I could size up .5, that would be perfect.)
Do Lanvin slip-ons fit the same as the cap toes sneaks?
I don't think they're active yet. The email i got said: "VALID FROM JUNE 11 AT NOON CET UNTIL JUNE 23"EDIT - my extra code is PRE-SALE-QYRPE(just to make clear I'm not looking to be bugged for it.)
I picked up this SNS Herning Sweater from East Dane on sale. Just a bit too small for my taste. Great color blocking. Thin enough, but a good bit of texture. I think the retail was a good bit over $200. $80 shipped in the US of A. PM or email me at airportlobby@yahoo.com Shoulders: ~18" Chest: 20.5" Length: 28" Sleeves: 26"
Thank you, sir. Do you know if it's for sale yet?
Any ideas on stockists for this hat: [[SPOILER]]
New, with tags varsity jacket from Band of Outsiders. Size 4 (large). Black with very faint pinstripes. Super soft lambskin, 70/30 wool/poly, with lovely quilted lining. Hidden zipper under snaps. Made in Italy. I purchased this from Barneys. Retail was $1495. Shoulders: ~ 18" (raglan sleeves) Chest: 23.5" Length: 28" Sleeves:~26" Super deal at $300 shipped USA.
Yes, I was hoping for an all-purpose wedding shoe, but it would probably be wiser to get something more correct for black tie or less shiny for business.
Whole cuts for Brooks. I'm on the fence about keeping these. Maybe too much of a tweener model? Any opinions?
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Brooks one-piece medallions and the C&J Weymouths? Same last but different punch pattern? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-One-Piece-Medallion-Toes/MH00366,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00366_Color=BLCK&contentpos=9&cgid=0522