or Connect

Posts by DerekS

about the same size as don cheadle.
:slowclap:
if so, would prob just be my face.
its a ploy to make a quick buck. celebrity "endorsements" outside of Gotti and Trump.... edgy and trendy. Varvatos, Dior, SLP.... Not saying i hate the styling, but its NOT brioni. Dont try to make it Brioni.
quick question on shipping.... trying to get a quote for overseas shipping to portugual for some shoes. USPS Priority International large box is $87 .... im not finding much help on their website to get a shipping quote other than that. Any idea the cost involved to ship? the website is ambiguous as fuck and i dont wanna take TOO large of a hit.
this is such bullshit. good grief. terrible fit, and it will fail miserably. Just because he's getting press from GQ means nothing. Of ocurse people will be talking about it....doesnt make it right. Brioni is old school italian tailoring. Its like a shit bastard love child of SLP and Tom Ford. o'shea needs to stick to buying
wes posts links here?? you sure? i havent noticed ....
I think justin is great...but i think he should be doing his own thing and leave brioni as it was. Looks like Brioni is trying to be the new Dior/SLP...
^^ LOVE this.
your nakayas bring all the boys to the yard....