or Connect

Posts by DerekS

im 6'2ish. tie would fit me, but i don't wanna hoard all the drakes for LS ties. I have one already.
1. What month and day did I join ebay? June 6 2000 (first sell was armani coat?) 2. How many years and months since then has it been? 14 years 1 month 3. Whats the longest adjective I have ever used in an eBay auction title? Hint - it was on a tie SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS 4. What item did I recently sell for...
^love it MF. just found out a store opened locally here about a week ago that will stock Eidos in the fall. looking forward to trying it out.
yeah you should have! i left that wide open for ya.
you know i was gonna end that with "like stitch does" but i took the unusual high road for me. And i knew you'd be along to reply with just that. I know you so well babii
thanks....i think. that could be a compliment or a snark. ill take it both ways.
nah. just buy it for me and ill wear it and send fit pics to you every time i wear it. Think of it like sponsoring a child in africa...except I'm in nashville and ill be wearing Tom Ford.
the best club to be in IMHO.
sounds like my styyyyyyyyyyle
my man. ill completely admit to doing this on a rare occasion as well. I like it, and I'm sure that if i posted a pic here id be reamed. but guess what...i still look fuckin cool beleedat