or Connect

Posts by DerekS

^love the color on that suit murl
got my sozzi's over the weekend. Mah toes feel extra speshul today! thanks again spoo!
3.75 on the blue. ill update with widths. Sorry!!
Clearing out a bunch of ties that aren't getting much neck time anymore. All in great shape. Discounts for multiple buys! Get at me for haggles. Tie one of these sexy pieces of silk around your neck and witness your life change before your eyes. Women will want you and men will want to be you.Now, lets see some sexy silk.Up first.... a couple NWT Drakes for Carson ST Clothiers.Brand New with Tags. Never worn or tied. $65 OBO 3.25" wide NOW $50!! [[SPOILER]] Here is...
shit. cleav is here. there goes the neighborhood. also side not Cleav.... love the Temptations song in your sig. But i cant hear it without thinking of Dumb and Dumber.
this is the best thread on sf. just enough fuckery thrown in to remind me of the old DT days, and still keeping me visually appeased with killer menswear. All minus the assholes... (well except me of course)
-Until someone fucks it up by asking a relevant-to-the-thread-as-a whole-question. the fuck!
what the fuck song is that from??
HA!!you had to find the buried treasure, so kiton you had to measure. However living better know 'cuci sweater now ..
is all that spoo knows