or Connect

Posts by DerekS

ill post a fit pic and look amazing in it!!!!
im 6'2ish. tie would fit me, but i don't wanna hoard all the drakes for LS ties. I have one already.
1. What month and day did I join ebay? June 6 2000 (first sell was armani coat?) 2. How many years and months since then has it been? 14 years 1 month 3. Whats the longest adjective I have ever used in an eBay auction title? Hint - it was on a tie SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS 4. What item did I recently sell for...
^love it MF. just found out a store opened locally here about a week ago that will stock Eidos in the fall. looking forward to trying it out.
yeah you should have! i left that wide open for ya.
you know i was gonna end that with "like stitch does" but i took the unusual high road for me. And i knew you'd be along to reply with just that. I know you so well babii
thanks....i think. that could be a compliment or a snark. ill take it both ways.
nah. just buy it for me and ill wear it and send fit pics to you every time i wear it. Think of it like sponsoring a child in africa...except I'm in nashville and ill be wearing Tom Ford.
the best club to be in IMHO.
sounds like my styyyyyyyyyyle