or Connect

Posts by DerekS

that is odd. although the linen ones ive owned are the style thats cut straight across the bottom.... meant to be untucked. The others are the regular dress shrit style.**edit**or were you talkin about RRL?
kinda...but not exactly. these books have all been replaced by a stack of noodie mags about yay high.still classy as fuck though.
from my experience (ive ownedprobably a dozen RLPL shirts) the linen shirts almost always fit much larger.quite honestly, ralph lauren as a whole has so many damn sizing issues its impossible to buy just based on size. I have quite a few RRL shirts that are all a M. some way too big, some way too small. a couple just right.
from my experience (ive ownedprobably a dozen RLPL shirts) the linen shirts almost always fit much larger.quite honestly, ralph lauren as a whole has so many damn sizing issues its impossible to buy just based on size. I have quite a few RRL shirts that are all a M. some way too big, some way too small. a couple just right.
i have a great one in tan in Medium that ive yet to wear.
^^looks legit to me. not a lot of meat in terms of resell, and not super high quality either. However, Ive picked up a couple in the past in my size.
scaling on that belt is fuckin gorgeous. my gawd.
man. i really wanna do that now.anyone remember that guy who bought the tom ford suits and did that? really interesting, but sad to see perfect suits get ripped up.
haha!
check the first page of this thread.