or Connect

Posts by DerekS

baby its cold outside Iron Heart Devils Fit Iron Heart Western Shirt Vintage Woolrich Jacket Unseen: the aroma of marlboros and stale budweiser. And a little Merle playing in the backgroud.
trying something new. Linen/Silk coat by The Viridi-Anne
agree completely. The 3706 can be had for fairly reasonable. As much as i like Sinns offerings...to me they just seem to be a $500 watch. The IWCs finishing really are top notch. Looks and feels like a higher quality watch.
creed - bois du portugual or royal oudTF - Italian Cypress is amazeballs. so is oud wood.
Yep. His wife found the credit card bill.
looking to trade my ToJ grey lamb moto 4zip. size 40. open to offers. PM me!
maybe i look better from behind. iron heart 666s, no name shawl collar cardigan.
another street wear fit today. Saint Laurent denim Dead Rat jacket, APC Petit Standards, and some boots
very easy to do. will be posting a different fit tomorrow in some SWD swagThanksfor the kind words! my hair thanks you! haha
first time posting in SWD. Feel kinda awkward out of a suit. Odyn Vovk oiled canvas and goat skin moto jacket, APC Petit Standards, and a white t shirt from who knows where. does it work for me? or should i stick to old man wear?