or Connect

Posts by DerekS

just a side thingI agree reg: Uberti, but theyre about 30-40% more than a henry. Ive yet to handle a rossi that was felt any better than a marlin. Now, ive only played with a handful of rossi levers, but the ones i felt, felt like a $500 rifle.
really? theyre a solid action to me. very smooth. Rossis are a pretty nice gun for the money. But IMHO its like comparing a rossi revolver to a smith revolver.
oh man. Cant believe you parted with that.
for that price range, they make the smoothest action and use the nicest furniture. If you dont really care about that stuff, save the extra money and buy a 336
maybe not as much as others, but ive shot a lot of em, and sold more. Whatcha wanna know?
having rich successful friends is just a constant reminder of how poor i am haha.no kidding.
I talked to him last night. he wouldnt say exactly how many, but said "well, theres more than 60 laying around between me AND dad"Ive sold him probably half a dozen nighthawks in the past year. He's probably spent more on firearms in the last year than ive made at my full time job.
you know, i might be wrong. it MIGHT have been 160.... it was something absolutely absurd. Ill have to ask him.
i honestly dont think the kid has shot 80-90% of the guns he has. on his 3rd ferrari amongst a dozen other cars, and if i were to wager a guess, probably well over 500 pistols and probably nearly as many long guns. And theyre all premium pieces too. wish i had just a couple of them.
HA!!! obvi. wearing it now.