or Connect

Posts by DerekS

Hell yea dcg. Looking damn good. Much better than the pics of you on the shitter that's floating around the internet.
Thanks man! it is a full soot! Its a pretty bright suit...when i put it on i feel like i should be going to church in atlanta.
howdy SS, Borrelli, Drakes for LuxeSwap
Look at this gorgeous specimen of handmade goodness. The absolute perfect neck accessory for the upcoming fall. Immediately this tie will escalate your fit to the upper echelons of menswear-ness. See that hand rolled tip? yeah. Let that sink in. See that texture? let its sexiness wash over you. I have 2 of em, and I got a letter from Barack telling me that was too much sexiness for one person to have, so i have to let one go. This amazing piece of cloth can be yours...
THIS. I aint no spring chicken anymore.was gonna make a kevinsp8 'twink' reference...but ill pass.
son, ill model it totally nude. you'll get at least 3500.and 2500 for the coat. AYO!
the only reason this is still available is because i don't have 1600. that is the one and only fucking reason because i would look amazing in it.
Look how amazing this tie is. Gaze upon its beauty. This could be yours. For only $80 shipped in the CONUS. Do your friends think you're a slouch? Tired of your WAYWRN pics looking subpar? Sick of sitting at home alone on the weekends looking at pics of other men on the internet dressing better than you? Good. Heres your chance to cure all these ailments. Standard width/length. All tags intact, no pulls at all. Really an amazing tie but just doesn't get worn and...
atta boy
I have a feeling whatever will be replacing this TF coat will be just as "FUCK YOU IM SPOO"