or Connect

Posts by DerekS

I talked to him last night. he wouldnt say exactly how many, but said "well, theres more than 60 laying around between me AND dad"Ive sold him probably half a dozen nighthawks in the past year. He's probably spent more on firearms in the last year than ive made at my full time job.
you know, i might be wrong. it MIGHT have been 160.... it was something absolutely absurd. Ill have to ask him.
i honestly dont think the kid has shot 80-90% of the guns he has. on his 3rd ferrari amongst a dozen other cars, and if i were to wager a guess, probably well over 500 pistols and probably nearly as many long guns. And theyre all premium pieces too. wish i had just a couple of them.
HA!!! obvi. wearing it now.
fantastic. I got to record with one of his silver sparkle telecasters awhile ago. friend of my family was a staff guitar player on hee haw and buck gave it to him in the early 70s. (time may be incorrect, could be earlier)
i really wanted to love the python... a friend of mine has close to 60 pythons between him and his father. He offered to sell me one at a fairly decent price, but just couldnt part with that much money for something i feel isnt any better than what i already have.
standard issue when you go to the post office to do the change of address. sign a paper, and they give you a tele.
theyre quite different from les pauls. To me, i much prefer a tele these days.
i agree, but hte brandwhore in me really wants one.My gunsmith Rocky does absolutely amazing work. He worked on my '83 586 and its by far the best shooter i own. Shot it next to a python and still no comparison. IMHO, youre hard pressed to find a better wheel gun than an old well cared for and finely tuned smith.that being said, i still want a korth or nighthawk
i wouldve ordered by now, but now im kinda worried to. I mean i already have a trail of bitches following me and throwing panties and poon in my face everywhere i go. If i buy this, someones getting pregnant.