or Connect

Posts by DerekS

says the guy wearing shirts with yellow pits and brown ring around the collar.
kapow!I'm sure the smell pB is noticing is his smug sense of self worth bleeding thru. AYO
....... was that a dick joke?
i was at that winery just a few hours after you haha. Great place!
deets on the boots? those look great.
denimio. great shop in japan that ships to US. free shipping over a hundo too. If they dont have it in stock, just email them and theyll get it for you. Blue In Green carries them too, but may be difficult to get them to stock it quickly.When you come to nashville, look up the guys at Denim & Spirits. Small shop that is running out of their apartment. they do some custom work too. im sure theyd be able to make up some nice denim for ladies.
ive owned and played countless guitars. both new, vintage, custom and mass produced. Still, my absolute favorite guitar that just felt right and got me my perfect tone was a $500 epiphone sheraton i picked up at a local shop. It was one that was done in a different factory, neck felt totally different, and tone was just fantastic. I guess they only made them for a year in that factory in korea. i personally liked that so much more than the old $28K strat my friend...
spot on. looks like a 3pc suit with a missing jacket.
yeah theyve really gone downhill.... they even offer "pre-whiskered and distressed" denim now. I remember when i first visited, Matt was laughing at how terrible pre-distressed denim was. welp. now hes selling them. cant hate, whatever makes them money.the sammis are REALLY cool, and selvedge. but the PBJs are probably cut a lot 'sexier' but not selvedge.
those look fantastic.Honestly maybe ive never tried the "roman shoulder..." every OTR brioni ive tried feels overly padded, and kinda old mannish (not int he way i like either)but ill be honest, no way would i ever pay MSRP for brioni OTR or MTM anyway. #poormanproblems