or Connect

Posts by DerekS

HAHA. god speed!
checking in.... started doing some thrifting while between client visits at work....heres a few shirts I've picked up... and these are just about half of em....not in my size..all available. ill post the sport coats and suits in a few
I wanna be Nikki P when i grow up.
butch will squeeze cock and balls into anything.
you really wanna know whats in the box?
good point. i dont wanna sound like im bitching about how awful SF is. I just want it to stay awesome.I love this place...Ive met some fellas that i now without hesitation consider my best friends. My family has vacationed with them, shared milestones in our lives, shared burdens, etc. This place can really be fucking amazing if you want it to be....much more than a place to come and post pics of how stupid you dress.
I dont have a huge problem with the shirt and jacket. I think whats gonna make or break the fit would be the trous. If they match the formality of the dressier sportcoat, i think youd be fine. Ive paired a gingham shirt with a navy SC many times. now, if youre wearing chinos, id probably ditch the jacket asap.*edit* I think the shirt sucks. sorry mang. no h8.
If people were open minded enough to realize and accept that there's a certain "SF approved" style, and were open to actually learning, the forum would be a much better place. I kinda feel a lot of newer people now come to post pics and show off their gq friendly fits.
]Not posting for an hour does not mean "I stopped posting". :poke:But seriously. Very well said.
HHAHA!!! CRUSTY!!! the fucking legend. Mucho love my man.you fucking fucktard.