or Connect

Posts by DerekS

^fuck yeah. cant wait for mine!
the pump disconnects when you shower or swim etc. I also take it off when i work out. So, not at all actually. The hiccup i had, was that i didnt want to take a girl home and get to some love makin, and take my shirt off and have to explain what i was hooked up to. But im married now, so its not an issue.the CGM can be accurate, or it can be way off. you still have to test your BS 2x a day to calibrate. there can be some inaccuracies if you test immediately after a...
howd you find a pic of me in high school?
......dafuq? serious?!
damn. i just assumed it was a neverending flow of mnswr that would never go dry haha
The only thing that has helped me get my a1c to acceptable levels is the pump and CGM. There was such a dramatic and immediate difference the out of pocket was well worth it. My insurance covered 80% if i recall. My out of pocket for everything (plus a little over a years worth of supplies) was right at $6K.
true story... you know what made me get my shit together? A buddy of mine has diabetes that he doesnt control at all and his cock stopped working. scared me straight for sure.there was also a good dude from the forum that i chatted with a bunch years ago. thanks ben.
ahh teh wonderful FDA. @Jr Mouse thinks theyre just amazing.
just one... nobody else in my family has any form of diabetes either. Guess im the lucky one hathats great. my a1c had been around 11ish for years. after i got my pump, got it down just below 7.I use the medtronic CGM. its been accurate, and a HUGE help.
well said! haha