or Connect

Posts by DerekS

im just gonna quote this right here.
some LS kops in action. MG, Finamore, Rubinacci
sometimes, theres a stroke of genius. this is one of those times.
double post
^^ HOOOOLY i absolutely love that bike man. ive been dying to pick up an old cafe racer in the near future.
from what i recall this was the consensus haha.
wasnt there someone on the thread awhile ago who looked up the owner of a jacket and emailed/contacted them?maybe it was tongue in cheek.... cant recall if they were joking about calling to see if they had anymore clothes to donate.
i remember when my dad was working out the guitar work on that song.... i was probably 8? completely blown away at Gadd's solos in that. just incredible.
As for the old 22 smiths, ive never owned one. I suppose it bothers me less on a rimfire cartridge compared to a centerfire. I wouldnt say i have a beef with frame mounted firing pins... the pythons have one as well.... I just prefer a hammer mounted firing pin. I tend to take maybe too much advice from my gunsmith...hes been smithing for 40 years. Most of my opinions come from advice ive gotten from him.
As for the old 22 smiths, ive never owned one. I suppose it bothers me less on a rimfire cartridge compared to a centerfire. I wouldnt say i have a beef with frame mounted firing pins... the pythons have one as well.... I just prefer a hammer mounted firing pin. I tend to take maybe too much advice from my gunsmith...hes been smithing for 40 years. Most of my opinions come from advice ive gotten from him.