or Connect

Posts by DerekS

hey. at least they fit well.
36mm isnt a bad size at all for a dress watch. If you prefer the 38mm, and are just looking at the mini because its available or the price is lower...pass.
those ovadia ties look niiiiiiiiice spoodles.
hey. sex sells.I require a room at the waldorf, flights, a towncar to pick me up, 2 bottles of champagne chilled in the room when i arrive, a contact for some NY hookers, box of magnums, brown M&Ms ONLY, Big Mac with no onions and the middle bun removed, 12 pack of killians, and s prescription of penicillinI like where your heads at.
my friend and his wife have his/hers yachties. gotta say im a little jealous. they look great.
agreed completely re: the grips. Really strange. but when i held it...feels so damn good. Keep me posted when you get some range time with it. Curious to hear your thoughts. It took me a couple magazines to get used to the sights.
Spot on eric!
this was a tough lesson for me. I love loud patterns and fabrics. But solids and "boring" really work better.
how you like that wiley clapp?? I bought the commander clapp a couple months back. Love it. love the grips. But that thing rattles like a son of a bitch. I was worried it wouldnt be very accurate, but it shot tight groups once i got used to the blacked out back sight and brass bead.
lets not forget, i have posted pics of me in camo trous and sportcoats.