or Connect

Posts by DerekS

LOVE it. took my smith 629 out this weekend and shot a few cylinders. Everyone needs a 44.
^ nice pickups! The LCP is uncomfortable, and not very accurate at all. not a fun gun to shoot. That being said, its fantastic for what it is. its not supposed to be fun to shoot or really accurate. its tiny, and meant only to be used at a distance of a few yards at most. Its thinner and lighter than a J frame, and is probably one of the easiest to conceal guns. I wear pretty slim fitting denim, and an LCP still fits in my pocket.
fantastic!! absolutely love that glass. Ive been looking for a minute at getting a new rifle in 6.5CM, but everything I read just points back to 300wsm.
oh my. so, see that amp behind gene oneal? thats my dads. not one like it.... his exact amp. My grandfather knew those guys, and my dad was a young kid and had been playing steel for a few years. Gene was at their house, and my dad was star struck and went nuts. I cant recall what kind of amp gene had, but my dad traded him..... and gene played it for quite some time.Man, thanks for posting this. great old tune.
oops. figured day/night indicator hahahaha
ah... i have one of those in my office. we call it a window.
i know a few guys..... more money than sense. guy i know bought a LE hublot for around 45K. some black with red watch.... the next year, the rep contacts him about the new LE...thats the exact same watch, only red with black. And he ends up dropping another 45K on it. still has them both too.hell, id be embarrassed buying a plain jane hublot let alone one of those.
well, last time it was 3 cheesesteaks? LETS GO DEEPER.
nerd out on watches over donuts and a pastrami sammich???
id make that trip.Im tempted to make the trip this weekend just to see the new watch before you change your mind and return it.