or Connect

Posts by boomtime

Have you guys nailed down that build with purple liner as the final or still working on details?
For Sale- Saint Laurent Marine cotton denim slim-fit jeans size 36 waist 32 inseam Five-pocket styling Belt loops, contrast topstitching Button fly Made in Japan Jeans have been worn for about 2 weeks and I realized I was a fan of a few other pairs so I'm going to let these go. These show basically no fading and are in pristine condition minus one belt loop starting to work loose as shown in the photo above. Feel free to message me with any questions and I will do my...
Having trouble finding some info on a JL model. Do you guys know the last the Barrow boot is made on and its fit characteristics? With a google search and checking JL website I can't find much on the boot. Any info is greatly appreciated.
I did not receive a tote with my wool MA-1 I just received.
Just received my wool MA-1 ordered 1/27/14...happy it finally arrived now that its 80's out at least I'll be ready come Fall.
For Sale- Saint Laurent Marine cotton denim slim-fit jeans size 36 waist 32 inseam Five-pocket styling Belt loops, contrast topstitching Button fly Made in Japan Jeans have been worn for about 2 weeks and I realized I was a fan of a few other pairs so I'm going to let these go. These show basically no fading and are in pristine condition minus one belt loop starting to work loose as shown in the photo above. Feel free to message me with any questions and I will do my...
can anyone decipher this reference code? 163D008TY166
For sale is a gently worn pair of Balenciaga Arena Hi tops in the Groseille red/gum color way size 42 (fit like a US10) Pair is in great condition and have plenty of life left I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Snag them for $400 shipped USPS priority within the USA. Feel free to message me with any questions and I'll get back to you ASAP
Looking for a Visvim 101 or 102 jacket in size 4. Primarily looking for a damaged denim or cord, but willing to entertain all models. I have funds ready to buy...just message me and lets see if we can get something done.
bump