or Connect

Posts by boomtime

can anyone decipher this reference code? 163D008TY166
For sale is a gently worn pair of Balenciaga Arena Hi tops in the Groseille red/gum color way size 42 (fit like a US10) Pair is in great condition and have plenty of life left I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Snag them for $400 shipped USPS priority within the USA. Feel free to message me with any questions and I'll get back to you ASAP
Looking for a Visvim 101 or 102 jacket in size 4. Primarily looking for a damaged denim or cord, but willing to entertain all models. I have funds ready to buy...just message me and lets see if we can get something done.
bump
DP sorry
Selling my Flyknit racers that I've only worn twice; just weren't my thing. This colorway in the racer has been long soldout at nike online and brick and mortar stores. Feel free to message me with any questions $130 shipped within the USA
Hey about to place an order, but wanted to confirm my feelings on sizing and hope you guys can confirm my thoughts. In Alden Hampton last I wear US 10 In Barrie last boot i wear a US 9 1/2 In most tennis shoes (Nike, Asics, etc) i wear a US 10 1/2 If I'm getting a shoe built on the Country 4444 last I should go with a UK 8 1/2 or UK 9? Any input would be helpful just want to solidify my decision. Thanks for the help in advanced guys much appreciated.
Hey sorry if I'm dumb and missing it...I was wondering if anyone has had the luxury of taking fit pics in the new suiting MA-1 jackets? I saw the stock pics on the TOJ tumblr, but was hoping to see someone wearing it.
Hey figured I'd bump up this build see if we can get the final two
Hey guys just thought I'd pop in and give yall a heads up I'm trying to do a MTO run similar to the LS for denim build we have decent interest in the MTO order thread so far, but looking for a couple more people to jump on board...Just PM me if your interested and I can pass the info along.