or Connect

Posts by Rugger

Heeeeeeellllllppppppppppp
"Promotion code "TMPCJE" is unknown"
Anyone?
Its a desert, high temperature for a year is usually something like 115. I will be in a professional environment. Dress is business casual to business formal for work.
I'm moving to a warm weather climate. Lowest monthly average is about 60, highest monthly average is about 105. Any general tips? A lot of cotton suits? Too lazy to search and just didn't want to.
Quote: Originally Posted by bdbb This is a huge mistake unless you don't mind the possibility of being unemployed for a couple months. A lot of times, showing employers the courtesy of providing a longer than 2 week notice will end up with you being dismissed prior to your desired last day. Too high speed to just drop someone in at this point.
Tell me they have good(re: not gucci) shopping in vegas?
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Congrats! Departing the political world? That's the plan
In case anyone cares, I got the job pending security investigation. Told my boss right away. Probably wont leave until mid-August.
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman What are you investing it for? If a "rainy day fund" you need to put it somewhere accessible in a pinch, even like a regular savings account. If for education there are 529 plans or something similar that will offer tax incentives. You might want to consider paying off your current student debt early (depending on your current interest rate). If for retirement there are a multitude of options but the...