or Connect

Posts by Rugger

I'm sure this has been covered, but has anyone had the ticket pocket on the sienna taken off? How'd it turn out?
Not bad on the price. I agree it is worth it. I've got a nice 8.5x11 already but I want something smaller, I actually found these guys on etsy before finding their regular website. Now I just have to nut up and pick a color.
Damn! I'm a big fan of the green. Unfortunately I also love the red and blue. Indecision is the only thing that has stopped me from ordering one. How much did you pop for that one? $350? Is there anything you DONT like about it?
I have tried TM Lewin before....had to have them taken in. Have not tried CT, though.
Yes - can you check out my question in post #1453?
What does everyone use for wax polish? I've only used the cream so far. Do people have wax polish that is color specific or just a neutral?
What did you do before you enrolled, if you don't mind my asking?
I have been looking at these exact options as well. Did you end up ordering one?
Regardless of the various online rankings, how to D.C. area B-schools rank in terms of reputation and name weight within the beltway? I have not been in the DC region very long and am just starting to look. I have not decided on whether or not I will go full or part-time. If I go full, I may look out of the area as well, for what it's worth.
If the cut fits you, Benjamin suits (@eHaberdasher) are the best $500 suit on the planet, save some bespoke suit made in an east Asian back alley.