or Connect

Posts by Rugger

Jcrew Cord Casual Jacket NWT -Brown/Green Olive color -Size XL (23.5-24 chest, 30 BOC, 25-26 sleeves) -dark elbow patches -Single Vent, multiple inside pockets -Could use a press, it was not hung when stored. Just pushed into a box. Price: 80
I'm passionate about making more money, so I would open a fast food restaurant.
Damn I want those sergeants.
Items Added
Quote: Originally Posted by nmprisons The other thought is to contact Ron Rider (posts here under RIDER, I believe). He has a close relationship with a factory in Italy that does a ton of custom work. This is a brilliant idea. I'll check that out. I have some contact with Redwing shoes...the company that makes the boots everyone loves. I know they make some dress looking shoes...I'll have to see what they say.
Quote: Originally Posted by altie Very curious to see what you end up with. This has the potential to be a PR coup or whoever ends up making the shoes. Call around to some newspapers and see if you can get your friend and the shoemaker some press. He's gotten a lot of press, met everyone you could imagine both in and out of politics. Whoever I end up using will certainly be asked if they want some coverage.
Would this be something a local cobbler could do with any pair of dress shoes?
OK yall, I got the low down. A lot less barriers than I thought His feet are a size 10. There are only two problems that most dress shoes give him: 1) Stacked heel- he must be perfectly flat for the computers in his legs to operate properly 2) He needs the grip that trainers provide, and the slight roll that the shape of the soles provide. (another that isn't super important, they need to be able to be tied tight. Some dress shoes with only a few loops and tiny laces...
Quote: Originally Posted by xudisco07 cotton or wool? Sorry, cotton. I'm a true 36 and at least in the waist these are a little too tight to button. I think they would fit a 34 nicely. They don't fit me because of my thighs and ass.
Bought them from a member here, just because I can't get them locally and needed to try one for sizing. They fit me like spandex. Original seller says they are not as slim as typical Mabitex. I wouldn't know as these are the only I've tried. They are gorgeous and I really wish they fit. Size 36/52eu UNHEMMED Will consider trades for similar style in 38/40. Otherwise $75.00 shipped. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5549/cimg0456m.jpg 2) Jcrew Cord Casual Jacket...