or Connect

Posts by Rugger

Keeping adding calories until you see gain. Pretty easy.
I didn't read through all of the pages, but how does everyone feel about waterproofing a new shoe before polishing?
I just got two pairs of park avenues - big step for me coming from sweatpants and nikes.
So if I'm gonna check out BB for the 26th sale...I should target 1) Charcoal 2) Dark Blue 3) ??? Thanks again for all your help
Greetings, Is there a website/thread about taking measurements on oneself in order to accurately buy clothes online and in the 'for sale' section? I'd like to start buying dress shirts and some jackets in the sale section but don' t know how to accurately go about measuring myself, and especially with regards to wanting slim fit stuff. Tips appreciated.
Looking for a variety of stuff. PM ME with price shipped and pictures, as well as 1sts, 2nds, etc
Quote: Originally Posted by LesterSnodgrass +1. I am sure that I have picked up far better quality for $500, but the overall efficiency of an 1818 on sale is great. They are of decent quality, available in many styles and cuts and include in-house alterations, gratis. I'd recommend a Regent (if you are thin/athletic) or a Madison over a Fitz. I'd bet the house that the skinny lapels date soon. I'll add that if you can afford to drop around...
That does look like a good deal. I'll have to check those out.
OK...so first purchase will be a mid gray. How much should I look to spend for a good mix of quality and value? Any particular "style" that I should look/ask for....wanting something more modern looking? And what are some brands to look for - somewhere between 500-1000. Would like to save room for tailoring too. I have macy's, neiman macrus, saks, nordstroms, bloomingdales and some smaller mens shops that carry some lesser known stuff. Thoughts?
OK...so first purchase will be a mid gray. How much should I look to spend for a good mix of quality and value? Any particular "style" that I should look/ask for....wanting something more modern looking.