or Connect

Posts by Rugger

Yes, I would say all of the pictures of the Benjamin jackets are very representative of the in-person color.
Friends - can anyone give their thoughts on what combos to wear with this jacket? I brought it home but upon seeing it in person I'm having second thoughts. http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-19204/Benjamin-Sport-Coat-cln--43R-fdsh-44R/Detail
You should get wood from in store purchases. If you're looking for a similar wooden hanger of design and quality I would recommend the eHaberdasher hangers. I think they are $16 and they are fantastic.
Does anyone in the know...know...whether Carmina offers a wholecut in any type of museum finish in calf? Looked on their site but they only show shell.
Was curious how the suits compared so I put their values into a sheet. I sorted by shoulder > chest > upper waist. Cheers.
Has anyone had any wide ties recrafted to narrow them? I have several 3.5 inchers is like very much if they were more narrow.
Well done, sir.
Go to german-proxy.de and then enter suitsupply.com/outlet with code "BETHEFIRST'. Translate to english. Pretty reliable.
Bump for more input. Danke.
Chatted with the online desk and it seems as though stock is pretty thin and most things on sale are only in black