or Connect

Posts by Rugger

Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Laid up the last two days with a stomach virus...so, Tuesday's day night double header will have to be gold enough. Sorry I missed Ed's show... Details?
Quote: Originally Posted by venessian The guys on Universal said she's now going out with Svindal. If true, she can't be all bad, because he seems like a really good, stable, down-to-earth guy. She seems like she likes to have fun. I did read somewhere that earlier in her career she was uber-competitive, jealous of others, and very immature, but that she's a lot more grown-up now. Skiing is a VERY small community in the US. Everyone knows...
SORRY seems to have expired...however a lucky guess revealed that SPRING yields 10% off.
I'm on a remake of a remake. Seems like they have been having a lot of problems lately.
Quote: Originally Posted by venessian ^ Really? In MN? That's awesome. Did you ski on that same little hill? She seems like a nice person. She whines sometimes, but I think that's partially media crap; I don't doubt her heart for one second. Great, great skier. Do she and Mancuso get along, or do they dislike each other? Mancuso was a bitch when I knew her. I haven't seen her recently. Skiing is very cliquey, you don't really make...
I grew up with Lindsey Kildow.
Looks good, gorge might be a little big for some tastes, but fit is nice.
bump. Looking for walnut color too, AE walnut.
Should pocket squares play off the shirt or the tie?
Measurements on purple turnbull?