or Connect

Posts by Rugger

I am considering that as well, but I do prefer the slightly longer or less stubby toe box that comes on something like the McAllister. Also, given some of the more modern cuts on several of my suits a traditional shoe shape is a bit of a juxtaposition - at least that is my initial gut feeling. Thoughts?
Any other opinions besides McAllister in Merlot?Is there an AE rep on SF?
Do you guys use the AE branded polish on your shoes? I see the pictures here of everyones shoes and the shines are phenomenal. I've never been able to get that shine on any of mine, but I do use the AE branded polish. You all use another type/brand or method?
Honestly I'm not going to remember the name of it, even after looking at pictures of the Player. I'll dig them out tomorrow night and take a look.Burgundy/merlot is nice...how are they compared to the ox blood? The reason I've stayed away from those colors so far is that my brain draws a blank whenever I try to mentally put together an outfit with those color shoes.
Anyone else?
Good thought. I generally dont wear the walnuts with suiting, except with mid/light grey.Every time I go on the site to look I change my mind. One day it's carlyle, one day it's mcgregor, then jefferson etc etc. It never ends.
Got a nice fat gift card to AE for christmas. Who wants to decide what I buy? Here is what I currently have: Park - Black Park - Brown Larchmont like shortwing - Walnut (can't remember which model, discontinued) Delray - Walnut Mora 2.0 - Burnished Brown I would like something that can be work with a suit but also with trousers/coat. What say you?!?
So I ventured into MTM a few years ago and never got around to really purchasing anything. I would like to give it a go again but embarrassingly know next to nothing about dress shirts, and in particular, fabrics. I know so little that I'm not really even sure what to ask. I know I prefer the thicker fabrics because they help stave off wrinkles and that certain "crumpled" look after sitting down for a while or laundering at home. Can anyone help this lost soul?
Delete
Nothing from TieBar. I have about 40 ties in rotation already, just wondering if anyone had anything they were particularly fond of. I will probably try their socks at minimum.