or Connect

Posts by Rugger

I'll plug for Tumi. They're a little commercial but I absolutely love my briefcase. I was turned on to them after my mother gave me her Tumi briefcase from circa 1986...it is still in fantastic shape and I took no special care of it. I also have the tumi laptop case/cover that is straight baller. When I don't need the full briefcase I will travel with just the laptop case. It can fit my macbook, ipad, and still has room for misc documents and small chargers. Kicks so much...
Another shout-out to Ben and Julie. I've been a customer for many years and have never been less than pleased with everything they do. I have three suits from them and one sport-coat on the way. P.S to Ben - I also would pay 400 for a full canvass. P.P.S. to Ben - do you plan on making any slim/extra slim dress shirts? I'm a 16.5 but have about a 32" waist...so most shirts are tents on me.
If you had to send someone to read one post, or watch one video, or read one article on shining shoes...where would you send them?
If anyone has been waiting in suspense for the close of this mystery...I dug out the walnut wingtips in question and they are the fabled Bel Air model. Love these shoes.
I know what you speak of. I have 2 trafalgar belts, one in black and one in brown. The black I would say is Macy's level quality, the brown is much better. Unfortunately I couldn't find a good trafalgar match for my walnut AEs....and having looked for a good Walnut match for literally 2 years I finally gave up and bought the laser etched one. To save myself the pain of more head hunting for a chili I'll probably just buy the AE one again. But FML that name etching is...
Does anyone have any recommendations on an alternative for the wide dress belt? The laser etched "Allen Edmonds" makes me want to hurl myself off of a bridge. Looking for Chili specificially.
Is there a standard SF discount?
Can't decide between chili or oxblood on the carlyle.....can't decide on carlyle or McAllister. Fml.
Is that oxblood left and chili middle?
Just moved to the D.C. metro area. What are some of the better haberdashers in town? Mostly looking for tailoring and maybe some MTM shirting. Thanks