or Connect

Posts by Rugger

I ordered a bunch of BrooksBrothers extra slim shirts during their recent sale. Unfortunately they are not slim enough for me and are still tents around the waist. Are there any other brands I should try at similar price/quality points before moving exclusively to MTM? Any help is appreciated. If it matters I'm usually a 16 or 16.25.
Just for everyones SA....when you're shopping AE online...."in-stock" doesn't mean what you think it might. What I think it should mean is "ready and available for shipping".....what AE apparently defines "in-stock" as is...enclosed within a facility that is wholly owned, leased or otherwise operated by AE, a subsidiary or third party contractor. All of the items in my order are "in-stock" but unable to ship. I was even told some of them were still at production, but that...
Delete
Haha! I literally LOLd
That WOULD be awesome although I do believe the shutter speed may be too slow to capture anything worthwhile
How do I look like a BAMF bawse for my official work portrait? I've already decided that I'm going with the "no-smile" look. I'll likely be flanked by two flags, the U.S. flag and then some other random flag of unknown colors. I have a variety of dark and mid-blue suits, charcoal and some mid-greys. Which one? What color and type of tie? Type of knot? Color/type of shirt? Collar? Lord help me. I want knees to buckle in fear when this photo is seen.
Any more recommendations? I need some suit jackets tailored this week. Has anyone used Nordstroms (yikes) at Columbia mall?
Looking for a staple modern topcoat/overcoat, something between car coat and knee length. Nothing too crazy as far as $$$. I typically wear a 44 suit jacket.
I'll plug for Tumi. They're a little commercial but I absolutely love my briefcase. I was turned on to them after my mother gave me her Tumi briefcase from circa 1986...it is still in fantastic shape and I took no special care of it. I also have the tumi laptop case/cover that is straight baller. When I don't need the full briefcase I will travel with just the laptop case. It can fit my macbook, ipad, and still has room for misc documents and small chargers. Kicks so much...
Another shout-out to Ben and Julie. I've been a customer for many years and have never been less than pleased with everything they do. I have three suits from them and one sport-coat on the way. P.S to Ben - I also would pay 400 for a full canvass. P.P.S. to Ben - do you plan on making any slim/extra slim dress shirts? I'm a 16.5 but have about a 32" waist...so most shirts are tents on me.