or Connect

Posts by Rugger

Flat Front, spring/summer colors. Let me know please!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Pwn Don't sweat it. Could I ask why, though? The first suit I bought I think I did okay on, but it cost me quite a pretty penny, and I had a lot of help from the staff. The thing is, I can't build a wardrobe like that, I can't afford it. I'd like to know where I went wrong here. I thought the shoulders were good, it didn't feel too tight around the chest or waist, and I figured the reason the pants were hanging...
With dark brown captoes
You want to take out loans for an MA in english/history? barf.
Quote: Originally Posted by Windycity Were all those hours you invested into studying in high school/college worth it? Are you where you wanted to be? Im only in high school and I belong to the top 10 percent of all students in the country but I ask myself if it is really worth it. what do you guys have to say to this? School will get you the interview, it wont get you the job. Work your ass off Monday through Thursday. Fuck the rest.
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung Here's the wide spread for anyone wondering: This is shirt number ~20 or so (pre-wash, post-iron). Almost looks like a cutaway rather than a spread.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack looks like the rise might be a little too low for you (is that your cock?). The slimness looks fine though. this had me rolling. hahhahahahhaha
Quote: Originally Posted by tj100 Wait until you have an offer. Then tell your current company ASAP that you have an opportunity that you can't give up - they'll understand (assuming it's a significant upgrade to your current role). I wouldn't consider it an 'upgrade' but it is something I would rather be doing. No question in my mind I would leave my current role for it.
Short version: Phone interview next week for job I applied for before I started my current role. I have been in my current position since the beginning of the year. If I were offered the job I have a phone interview for next week I would take it in a freakin heart beat. It is about as good as it gets for me after getting kicked out of pilot training for an injury. Supposedly they had over 1900 applicants, are interviewing 55 people for 14 spots. How should I handle...
Worth it? Don't go all righteous on me...