or Connect

Posts by Rugger

I don't really have anyone of that caliber available to me. I guess I am SOL.
I notice, immediately. That makes it a problem for me, unfortunately.
Anyway that I can discern one way or the other?
Could it be that the jacket is defective? It's strange because I got a 42R sport coat in the same order that doesn't have this issue. Not sure how different the cuts are, though.
I will give that a shot but I have a big neck which is part of the problem. These guys don't understand that big neck ≠ lard ball.
What kind of wax? Just clear shoe wax? Never used it before so completely ignorant.
Gosh I hate darts. I've tried several tailors and have yet to find one who can consistently do darts evenly. I guess I can see if they will cut me a deal on doing multiple shirts for taking sides in
Show of hands, who uses wax polish on their shoes on top of regular AE like cream(all I have at the moment)? Any downsides? I really want that insane shine. Any tips for doing this with brogued caps?
To the top
The problem is they stay dimpled after movement. Thanks to others for the replies as well. My shoulders are pretty upright but the muscle group definitely tends forward. If I try to roll them back a little it creates even more roll/dimple/chaos.