or Connect

Posts by Rugger

I will give that a shot but I have a big neck which is part of the problem. These guys don't understand that big neck ≠ lard ball.
What kind of wax? Just clear shoe wax? Never used it before so completely ignorant.
Gosh I hate darts. I've tried several tailors and have yet to find one who can consistently do darts evenly. I guess I can see if they will cut me a deal on doing multiple shirts for taking sides in
Show of hands, who uses wax polish on their shoes on top of regular AE like cream(all I have at the moment)? Any downsides? I really want that insane shine. Any tips for doing this with brogued caps?
To the top
The problem is they stay dimpled after movement. Thanks to others for the replies as well. My shoulders are pretty upright but the muscle group definitely tends forward. If I try to roll them back a little it creates even more roll/dimple/chaos.
On another wise perfect jacket, these shoulder dimples/craters appear the second I move my arms. If I am standing straight as a board and pull the sleeves taut they are not there, as soon as I move/walk, anything, they're right there. The shoulders themselves do not feel too small of restrictive. The size on the jacket is a 42R and is high quality, so while there is a chance it is the jacket itself I think it may have more to do with me?
I ordered a bunch of BrooksBrothers extra slim shirts during their recent sale. Unfortunately they are not slim enough for me and are still tents around the waist. Are there any other brands I should try at similar price/quality points before moving exclusively to MTM? Any help is appreciated. If it matters I'm usually a 16 or 16.25.
Just for everyones SA....when you're shopping AE online...."in-stock" doesn't mean what you think it might. What I think it should mean is "ready and available for shipping".....what AE apparently defines "in-stock" as is...enclosed within a facility that is wholly owned, leased or otherwise operated by AE, a subsidiary or third party contractor. All of the items in my order are "in-stock" but unable to ship. I was even told some of them were still at production, but that...
Delete