or Connect

Posts by Rugger

Picked up a nice cross townsend in blue
Long shot here...anyone have any ideas where big defense companies have an established recruiting pipeline?
Aside from the 18k Waterman a family member gave me, I've also purchased a Lamy Swift and a Pilot metropolitan. All 3 are are great depending on the type of paper. The waterman is definitely the smoothest. My handwriting still blows.
I heard back from MT in a timely fashion. I guess I measured the yoke wrong when I measured the actual yoke. Their site would do better if it listed that measurement as shoulder instead of yoke. The illustrative GUI where you enter in measurements makes it appear that you measure the yoke seam, while their separate "how to measure guide" says not to measure the yoke for the yoke measurement. Either way, the measurement for the legitimate yoke is still off and I've yet to...
Looking for NWT/NWOT or very gently used S/S items in 42R that have had little if any alterations (save for hemming). Please post pics or PM me.
Fat ties are coming back right meow. Just check out some pitti uomo pictures. Lots of fatties.
I have a non-SuSu green SC with patch pockets and it is my favorite clothing item I own. It not be the most versatile, but it kicks a ton of ass and gets a lot of compliments.
Since it appears their vendor thread was closed and that same thread was the most recently updated thread, I though I would create a new one. I recently ordered and received one of their $100 white shirts with the thick mop buttons. While the shipping was pretty fast (ordered 10 days ago, received today, paid for expedite), unfortunately the yoke is off by at least a full inch if not more. I have emailed their sales team as well as through the 'contact us' on the web...
Looks fine to me, though I would say it matters more about the fabric of the trousers. . I'd say 98% wouldn't notice....but what matters is if you notice/care.
Has anyone taken Veritas prep course in person?