or Connect

Posts by RangerP

Quote: Originally Posted by SuitMyself That's just shameful, man. I would agree if it was another retailer but I think the prices at Harry Rosen are even more shameful... Are you in Canada SuitMyself?
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter after you put on the conditioner, did you give them a good rub to REMOVE any excess? if it hasn't soaked in or there's a lot left on the surface, it'll mix with your polish/paste and make it impossible to get a good shine. I suggest using a cream most of the time but let it soak in and dry, then a light wax coat will give you bigger shine on top. also, instead of using your t-shirt to get the final shine, try...
I decided to buy a lightly used (2-3 times) of AE Park Avenue's on eBay a while back for 60$ or something because although it's a staple for most closets, I simply don't have that many occasions to actually wear a black cap toe. I usually prefer brown shoes. They came in excellent shape almost no noticeable creases, no scratches, almost no wear on sole. Got to wear them for the fist time over the weekend and didn't damage them at all. Had over shoes on them outside and...
PatrickBooth and bkstone are probably right but if you would have asked this question in SW&D you would have gotten an ok for the Desert boots I think. I don't mind them on other people...they don't fit me very well but try them out. Note that you can definitely find them cheaper elsewhere but you have a gift card so your choice. I also don't mind the look of the Florsheim Longwings...can't speak about the quality though.
I've never bought anything from Charles Tyrwitt but it seems to me like they always have this sale on...or something very similar. Please correct me if I'm wrong
Quote: Originally Posted by sss I've looked at a few places online suck as Saks, Nordstrom, and Bloomdales. I havent seem to find anything I really like, also with buying online it just doesnt feel the same with a suit. I've purchased shirts and ties online, but with a suit its something I feel you need to try on. I agree with you 100%. Use Holt and Harry Rosen to find what you want and buy online. Anytime you are in the US, use that time to...
I'm glad the spammer resuscitated this thread. Can anyone tell me what the price range is for MTM Samuelsohn suits in the US. I'm up in Canada and I just want to compare prices before I try one out... Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by sss I wouldn't mind paying 650 max for the boss suit as they retail in Vancouver for an average of 1000. I'm also in Canada and I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't even pay 650$ for a Boss suit. They can be found online for much much cheaper. Some pop up on eBay pretty often for $450 or under and they are often on sale at Nordstrom online from which you can order even if you're in Canada. A friend of...
There are some great items here... I would buy right away if I wasn't having Paypal issues!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Izod32 hey ranger. Yes i am aware BR has these sales a lot. However, when its 30 percent off or so, all the good stuff are taken in the sizes people normally buy which is why i got it quickly. Where do you ever see 65 percent off? The highest i ever seen is 40 percent off where you can still maybe for a few hours get the good things and then after those few hours, its only XL and XXL and the clothes no one...