or Connect

Posts by RangerP

Quote: Originally Posted by acridsheep First one is definitely better than the second one, but the shoulders still look too big. I know this only because half of every SC or suit I own fits like this, and I get hammered for it on WAYWRN. I disagree. I don't see the shoulders as being too big on that suit. What makes you say they are? However, I don't like the front of it. One of my pet peeves is when the lower portion of the suit...
Do you guys know where I can get the 256 for the cheapest price including shipping right now? $189 at Crane's or is there a better deal that I haven't found out there?
Quote: Originally Posted by onix Well, he's AE man alright: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=3100 That's pretty funny
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint These are beautiful, just beautiful. If you have the time & energy, I, for one would love to see more photos of these. +1 I've never seen the blue in person so would also like it if the pictures depicted the true color of the shoe. We all know AE is awful with their online pictures... Quote: Originally Posted by RangerP I find the McTavish and the Elgin both look very interesting...
Masster-Classter, I like you new habit of posting awesome pictures of the topics at hand... Keep it up!
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint Heads up. Spring 2011 Catalogue is available. A lot of weave models. The 'Player' looks great and a lot of mainstays for those catching up or starting out (Macneil, etc). http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...Id=40000000001 I think the Player shoe has been around for a least 6 months... maybe more. I agree that it's a good looking shoe. I've been looking for a deal on either blue or brown for a...
Definitely not the second one!
Quote: Originally Posted by jobro gixen.com +1 Some don't trust others with their ebay password though...
Quote: Originally Posted by zerostyle A question on sniping: The bid process has 2 screens, the first bid/submit, and then the confirmation. If you hit the first submit within the remaining time, but then take too long on the followup screen, do you miss out? (I'm trying to figure out the best timing in the countdown where I can get in at the very last second but also not so late that I'll miss out). I usually start the process around the...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Michael Andrews from what I have seen looks very fashion forward. Most of the fits I see are just tight suits. It is essentially Thick as Thieves for people with money to burn. Thanks Patrick, I like your comparison . I've never actually seen any MAB suits so that's very good to know. I assume that by simply the reference to Mr. Ned on this forum that he is much better than Michael Andrews for...