or Connect

Posts by RangerP

Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman As to OP, perhaps you could explain to us what you mean by "more stylish". What specifically are you looking for in a shoe that AE isn't offering you? +1 It's not exactly clear what you mean by more stylish. In the same price range as AE, there is Loake, Grenson, Barker and others. Do your research on these forums as for the quality of these because they all have different ''lines'' that each...
I don't mind the unbuttoned shirt...although I do prefer is the shirt is not a solid white. Seems like too much of a collision between formal and informal if you do it with a white shirt. My opinion of course.
It's not really the brands that I hate.... I hate people who only buy items that display the brand/logo...just to show the world that they are important. The perfect example of this is Hermes Man. Another common example is the university level girls who walk around with the coach little hand purses...omg I hate those people. The other annoying thing is hearing people justify their spending on expensive low quality brand stuff. A good example of that is guy's who only...
FYI if someone is reading this who is interested in the Malvern is Suede: http://www.6pm.com/allen-edmonds-malvern-brogue-suede $130 from 6PM.com Only a size 9.5 and 11 left. Pretty good deal IMO
What I don't get is why you keep asking these ridiculous questions on styleforum. 1st - Justin Bieber look 2nd - Ugly ass Comme des Garcons t-shirt to look like Kanye West 3rd - The Cape thing 4th - These ugly ass Louis Vuitton shoes. Hermes Man, this is simply not the forum to be asking about these items... It baffles me that you haven't figured this out yet. To answer your question bluntly: Those shoes should not be worn...period. Not for any occasion. They...
Better deals have been had for Hickey suits. They used to go for $300-350 on B&S like 3 months ago but like someone mentioned, I haven't seen one in a while. $500 is not a terrible price. If it fits properly, I don't see why you should return it...
I would get grenadine as 1st choice and polka dot as second. You could get a stipe...but I'm not the biggest fan of burgundy stripes.
Quote: Originally Posted by othertravel Multiple sales associates at Harry Rosen's told me this. Not sure about mainline-Zegna OTR (Couture is canvassed). I think best OTR/MTM is Isaia for look and feel, but I wouldn't want to wear it every day (too delicate). Boss Selection is good cause it's cheap price wise, half canvassed and they use materials from other mills (Zegna, Barbera, etc...). The Boss Selection that's made in Germany is made by Regent (I...
Price Drop to $170
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueHorseShoe Term you are looking for is open quarters. Thanks! ....do you agree ?