or Connect

Posts by RangerP

Wow... I did not see that coming at all. He actually purchased those ugly ass things. This guy never ceases to amaze me!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by YoungAmerican I recommended the OP check out Manton's article, myself - something to point to as an "expert opinion." My impression was that the bride and groom were looking to him for guidance, not that he was forcing it upon them. Thanks Young American for your suggestions. I have definitely checked out Manton's article and I think it's a really great article. You're entirely right about them looking to me...
Quote: Originally Posted by pvrhye Can't find the guide I was looking for. Anyway, men don't match... Women probably shouldn't either, but it's more acceptable. EDIT: Perhaps suggest if he wants something to match, boutinnieres? Thanks for your input... Let me know if you ever find the guide. If someone even knows of a book that talks about this, I'll gladly buy it... The only books I own on clothing are: Dressing the Man by Allan...
Bump.... Anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by hermes man what u say is true in many ways... So what you're saying is that you're a self-made man? Recently so as well... What exactly is it that you do?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker This would be a great idea for all outlet stores. Someone from the actual store should do this... Would take like 1 hr a week at the most... Obviously won't happen...but one can wish.
Quote: Originally Posted by leftover_salmon Regular Lacoste fits way too baggy and the slim-fit white alligator ones are unfathomably expensive for a made in Peru polo shirt. I've stepped way down in cost for polos and either wear RL Polo custom fit, Banana Republic or Gap. I haven't found anything under $175 that fits me properly and that I think is worth the money. I have a few Lacoste and one Burberry but I prefer wearing my Banana...
Hey guys, I'm really sorry to bring this topic up once again on this forum as it has been tackled a few times. I've read most of the threads and I've also seen the AA article: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/T...DINGATTIRE.htm My problem is that I'm trying to steer my sister and her fiancee in the right direction and to be honest, I'm not 100% sure I know exactly what to suggest. I'll be a groomsmen at this wedding btw. Basically, the groom is looking to buy a...
Quote: Originally Posted by aon hermes man: I heard these shoes give you super powers. Try jumping off the petronas towers wearing these. It will help you glide through. Too far...
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving +1. These short jackets are fascinating. I can't people have done a total 180 inside of a year and bought into something they trashed not a year ago. (Jacket is too short, your ass is showing, its a female jacket) +1 Those jackets DO look like they are a woman's jacket. Look at the one on the far right (last one on the right)...under the guy's jacket. It looks like it's barelly covering his...