or Connect

Posts by RangerP

I desperately want a Navy and Dark Chocolate pair. If only money grew on trees.... I voted for Dark Chocolate just because it's more versatile than the Navy. I've been calling the Shoe Bank for seconds on a weekly basis for months with no luck YET.
Love my penny loafers. They are all I wear casually during the summer.
Quote: Originally Posted by sellahi22 Awesome shoes, but you should do them justice with jeans/trousers with a narrower leg opening +1 That picture doesn't look so good
Pics + Measurements please....
Quote: Originally Posted by RangerP What would be the easiest way to find a DISCOUNTED Canali Milano suit in a 38R...when these are not even available in my City at all... Anyone? I'll also just add that ay source for purchasing online would be useful... Thanks!
Couldn't find an answer to this while searching so I'll just use this thread for my question. Are the Samelsohn and JP Tilford cut in the exact same fashion and simply renamed JP Tilford? What I mean by this is can I find the EXACT equivalent to a Samuelsohn Gable model in the JP Tilford? If so, could you name the equivalent? Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide any help!
What would be the easiest way to find a DISCOUNTED Canali Milano suit in a 38R...when these are not even available in my City at all... Feel free to PM me too! Thanks!
I'm looking for a 38R Canali Milano model 2-button suit. If you see one at an outlet store or at any discount store, I'll pay you your purchase price + a small profit. Let me know if you find anything! Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Frank Davis "The spammer"? which one are you talking about? I couldn't see nor find any. There WAS a spam post the day I replied to the thread. Seems like admins might have taken it down... Still interested in pricing on MTM Samuelsohn in the US if anyone knows!
Quote: Originally Posted by IndianBoyz Man, let this guy appreciate his brand stuff. What is there to appreciate?