or Connect

Posts by RangerP

I don't have any experience with any of them....but I would love feedback from experienced members...
Also! Post fit pictures when you have a chance!
Quote: Originally Posted by dieselman89 Just posted pictures. Also how would you suggest wearing the vest with jeans? I personally wouldn't wear that vest without it's suit...mostly because it's navy + it has stripes so I think it would look like you separated it from a suit. That's me. If it was another color but navy, I think I could make it work with jeans or some other casual outfits. This would especially be the case if the vest was...
I would spend 100% of the money on AEs...
Quote: Originally Posted by Billster I made my order on Jan 4th, it arrived today surprisingly, because on the 9th i got an email that said itès been shipped, anyways I'm happy. This is the best fitting dress shirt i've bought ever ( I don't have many), here's some fit pics right out of the box on a cloudy day with a webcam (camera's batteries died and I wouldnt have time to charge it before the daylight is gone Hey Billster, I would...
Quote: Originally Posted by zerostyle Don't you guys think that these would be too many pairs with wingtips/broguing? That would be 1. Black captoe (fine) 2. A wingtip 3. A longwing 4. A chukka boot Of those I don't think I'd feel too comfortable wearing anything but #1 into the office. This wouldn't be a bad start. The only problem, like you mention, is that you have only 1 pair of shoes for the office. This is a problem because you...
This is definitely a return. Don't take the critiques personally... it's hard to know what a good ft is at first but keep trying. On this particular suit, definitely would need a longer jacket. Also, you probably would of had a better fit in a size smaller. Sleeves are too long but that's easily taken care of with any tailor. Try again and post your pics!!!
My budget!.... this is going to be trouble...
My gf still has more clothes than I do...but I've only been on SF for a few months and I can already anticipate that things will change fairly soon...
My advice to you would be to not be in such a rush to buy new stuff. Take it slow or you'll end up making a lot of bad purchases that you'll end up never wearing. I think a lot of people on these forums would say the same thing. As for the quantity, I also recommend not buying that much stuff. You can definitely get by with 4 suits and 12 shirts. From there, you can add more pieces that are either different or that you really like and you can slowly add items as you...