or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by RangerP

I have to add to this thread because I still can't get over this guy's blog. I stumbled onto it a few months ago and it still amazes me. -Pictures of price tags to prove he paid a lot of money for the items he buys -Showing off that he stayed in expensive hotel rooms -Mentions cost of restaurant meals and room service -Mentions that the reason he wants a certain jacket is because X star wore it and he doesn't want to miss a chance to wear the same thing as X...
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos Honest and brutal advice here, dude, but you really don't want to make your shirt any tighter. You are not as fit as you might think you are. I agree that the shirt should not be any tighter... but are you implying that he's big? He doesn't look big at all in these pics... Also, I'm not too sure how to fix that little problem. I have the same thing on a few shirts and I don't know how to fix it either.
Quote: Originally Posted by changy Think about the malvern in suede. Any pictures in the wild? I've have never seen those in person and am afriad they might be too potatoe like. Also, I'm a 8.5D in the 8 last, will a 8.5D in these fit? I was in the market for a chukka about a month ago and I settled on something else then the AE Malvern because it was just a little too "potato like" as you say. Not terribly so, but much more then other Chukkas...
If I were you I would do is go to an AE store that carries any of these shoes: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...ew=image&sort= All of these are on the same last as the Leeds and should therefore fit the same.... In case the link doesn't work, these are on the Welted Last #1. Just go to the Shoes section of the AE site and you can filter by Lasts. Best of luck with your search! Hope this helps!
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter the only thing I walk out of Harry's with is the guys business card. Never feel obliged to buy. +1 I use Harry Rosen to determine my size...and then I buy online. I do buy some pieces here and there but the majority of my purchases are done online...or during trips to the US. I don't feel bad at all for doing this because they are an awful retailer. If prices were more reasonable, I would...
Quote: Originally Posted by suginami The Perry are the shoes that have the perfect style for me. I wear them frequently with jeans and a blazer on an airplane, and can wear them with a suit or dress slacks and a dress shirt. Keep doing this. The Perry in the picture definitely matches navy and any type of grey trousers. Quote: Originally Posted by suginami My problem is that my wife is always telling me that the brown...
Welcome! Although I think if you had Allen Edmonds before, you probably had better shoes then 98% of Americans... Don't go on a buying spree yet. Buy slowly to make sure you don't make too many mistakes. Many people on here buy too much stuff at first that they regret buying 6 months later. (I plead guilty) Oh! and.... Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Welcome, now make the kids pay for their own college. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by dieselman89 I posted pictures in the first page. Please let me know your thoguhts. Thanks I saw the pics you posted yesterday. The suit looks fine from what we can see in the pictures. What's important is how the suit fits you. I meant that you should post pictures of you wearing the suit to see if it fits you correctly...
Can you PM me the width and fabric of tie #23 Thanks!
I think it also looks off because the guy probably wears like a 13 A... Or maybe the shoe looks like a 13A because there's something off... I don't know!
New Posts  All Forums: