or Connect

Posts by RangerP

Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Any brand is worth full retail if it fits you great. It is worth nothing if it doesn't. Fit, quality, price. That's how I choose clothes. Sorry Acecow but I'm going to have to disagree, although I know that saying is always repeated her on SF, I don't think it applies to BR/Gap/Old Navy. The reason I say that is by waiting like a month or two, the item you're interested in will inevitably be on sale and there...
The James/Sharp2 is a slimmer cut. The Pasolini/Movie or something is a fuller cut. As others have noted, read on these forums a bit before jumping on the Boss wagon. You might save yourself some money...
I don't want to make you dissapointed with your purchase but I also want you to be informed... Banana Republic ALWAYS has those sales so don't get overly excited and go out and buy a whole bunch of stuff when they have these sales. Gap/BR/Old Navy have sales almost every single day of the year. What I recommend you do is to wait until the piece you want goes significantly on sale on the website and then wait for the 40% or 50% off sale that applies to discounted...
Quote: Originally Posted by changy Thanks, what did you end up picking, if you don't mind me asking. I ended up getting these Ferragamo's: http://www.harryrosen.com/eng/produc...boots?77770775 Don't worry, I didn't pay that much for them. These were less clunky than the Malvern. Although, I'm not sure this line of Ferragamo is SF approved... Don't get me wrong, the Malvern was still a nice boot. It's just that after trying on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by bjornb17 Hahah... You're funny Bjorn. You've asked some pretty retarded questions in your days. Not sure you've earned the right to say that with your very very limited experience. I legitimately didn't know that Allen Edmonds ever marked their shoes with "FR". I know other companies do and some use "SUBS" instead. I've bought 2 pairs of AE seconds in the past and they did not have those marks on...
Quote: Originally Posted by bjornb17 Those are the rare Thirds. Are they really? I didn't know those existed. To the OP: Was it stated in the listing that these were FRs?
If these were significantly discounted, I wouldn't worry too much about the 2 holes. It won't affect the shoe in anyway. I'm surprised to hear that you purchased the shoe if there was no picture of the sole however. I would say that it's a little risky. I wouldn't buy a pair of shoes if I couldn't see the soles before buying. The 2 holes thing is very very common for used AEs on eBay. I would say that most have them. That is my experience anyways. Also, I like the...
Quote: Originally Posted by fibonacci Could we get ankle measurements? +1 More measurements please. Ankle, Thigh would help
Quote: Originally Posted by alliswell No. WAYWT is for people who want praise for their picture. OP wants a critique. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal Seriously !!! This guy is the biggest TROLL in the history of all trolls !!! WTF Somehow the troll got all of us posting... The sad part is that I don't think it's a joke... I'm pretty damn sure the OP is serious