or Connect

Posts by RangerP

I'm about to pull the trigger on the Napoli Navy Pinstripe (http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit-navy-pinstripe-napoli-p1105-jd/P1105-JD,en_US,pd.html?start=60&cgid=Suits) Could anyone post a length of the back of the Napoli suit in a 38R? The suit mentioned above has a measurement of 30.7 inches but other Napoli suits in a 38R are listed as 29.9 inches. example: ...
Where did you get that strap?Does anyone have a good source for good quality budget straps? Would like to stay under $30 but would go up to $50 if it's a great strap...I just bought a $15 black strap on eBay to test out before I purchase 2 brown ones and I won't be going with the same seller. Band is very stiff and feels almost like plastic (but smells like leather).Thanks!
A true poor man's watch....What is the style number of this watch? ....and is the dial white or cream?
Quote: Originally Posted by scez56 Hey guys, which of these do you think is the best? I really like the first one but it is older and discontinued and only have been able to find one of them, but with the Canada Post strike the person wouldnt be able to ship it to me atm. I'm not a big fan of any of these watches so take my advice with a grain of salt. They are simply not my style but I do understand why someone would like them. My vote...
Chukkas or AE Players shoe. I highly dislike your other 2 pics
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain i think you are wrong I'm pretty sure you're right Quote: Originally Posted by click here nope I'm pretty sure you're wrong
Quote: Originally Posted by changy Beijing Watch Company *The strap is not a stock Love this!
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Size up in both. Just trying to understand here... not disagreeing. Why are you saying size up in the shirt? Because of the pull near the shoulders? Thanks!
Thinking of getting as an extra Navy suit as I only have one that fits properly right now... http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize= Should I stay away? Wool/Polyester/Lycra blend...
Looking for a cheap Burgundy belt with a silver buckle...under $50. They all seem to have a gold buckle. Suggestions?