or Connect

Posts by MORTAR

Hey guys - Added a couple of W+H pieces including the flannel lined oxfords, a henley and reversible sweatshirt to the sale section of the site: http://store-4903e.mybigcommerce.com/sale/?sort=featured&page=1 Best, Mortar Crew
I love the vest, it's a great layering piece and really unique. Looks and feels very high end.
Ha! Sorry forgot to warn you but do check it out at home! Really well done.
They actually use the same wash-house as rick owens among others.
They are actually coming out with a raw selvedge in Spring in the Slim Classic body.
Hey guys - I have no idea why R13 doesn't have an official thread, but it definitely deserves one. For those of you who are sick of traditional denim silhouettes and washes, check out R13. The New York based line focuses on expressing American rebel culture through contemporary interpretations of classic denim, outerwear and shirting. All of the textiles come from Japan and manufacturing takes place in Italy. As far as denim goes, the washes are some of the best on the...
Hey guys, I’m very excited to announce to you that a beta version of our web store is now up and running, and we have a few Our Legacy pieces up. If you enter the code StyleForum you will earn 15% off your entire purchase. You can access the store by visiting shopmortar.com and clicking on the store link. Please let us know if you have any questions. Best, Dillon
Hey guys, I’m very excited to announce to you that a beta version of our web store is now up and running, and we have a ton of great Saturdays stuff. If you enter the code StyleForum you will earn 15% off your entire purchase. You can access the store by visiting shopmortar.com and clicking on the store link. Please let us know if you have any questions. Best, Dillon
Hey guys, I’m very excited to announce to you that a beta version of our web store is now up and running, and we have a a ton of Gitman, including the overdyed oxfords in all sizes! If you enter the code StyleForum you will earn 15% off your entire purchase. You can access the store by visiting shopmortar.com and clicking on the store link. Please let us know if you have any questions. Best, Dillon