or Connect

Posts by Sartorial1

Absolutely will do! It makes up into a great looking shirt that would work well with a nice tweed coat.
Thank you for your suggestion. It could well have been a wool cotton blend. However, it was more cotton than wool, so it was not the traditional Viyella blend. That said, I understand that Viyella now puts its name on other cloths. It's worth a check. I'll be out of touch for several days. Still, further input will be appreciated.
A few years back a couple of London shirtmakers offered a double cuff shirt of flannel/brushed cotton in a light blue and white gingham pattern. Can anyone shed light on anyone making such a shirt today? I'd even be open to having several made if anyone knows of a custom/bespoke maker with access to such cloth. You help will be most appreciated.
I absolutely will NOT use Amex.
My gut also says you are not covered. This is even more likely if the apartment is not at the same address as your father's house. Talk to your father and the agent who issued the policy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Southlondongent Did Beckham conduct part of the ceremony then?... Anyway he isn't a proper Cockney. His is more of a nasal Estuary whine... Oh my, I misread. He did NOT conduct part of the ceremony. I was thinking not an East-Ender in the lot of those attending. On the other hand, were the Church to snag him, it might improve attendance numbers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 Euro= Dollar I wish!
Quote: Originally Posted by Master Squirrel You sure the photo isn't a mirror image? Mirror image does seem to be common in published photos. Just found a shot with enough background to determine if reversed. It is not.
Quote: Originally Posted by Geoff Gander The only critique I've heard so far about Becks is that he wore his medal on the wrong lapel. He was probably confused by the mirror as he got dressed.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower Not an East Ender in the lot... Obviously you have never heard David Beckham talk.