or Connect

Posts by Tano

Thanks for all the replies guys. Do you have the wool variant of bresciani? I'm replacing my cotton socks since I'm known in the office as the guy with squeaky shoes and it's either replace cotton with will socks or keep using talc powder in my shoes to stop the squeek.
Thanks All H.Y shipping is $10 for orders under $99.95 for socks but they only stock the Howard Yount brand (~ $25) . Are these the same quality as Pantherella and Marcoliani? I only ask since they are similar prices.
Hi All , where do you fellas buy your wool dress stocks from? For 3 pairs of socks im looking at over $50 in shipping from STP (Pantherella) and Kabbaz.(Marcoliani) Im in Perth so i prefer to buy international *dont want to pay 'perth' prices for socks. The only other place is Viccel. Are they still good quality for wool socks?
Thanks for all the tips. Most of those attractions i have never heard of since they dont show up in the top200 in trip advisor
Sorry if this is posted before buy from the tmlewin.co,uk site? The geoIP functionality on their site keep redirecting me to the .com.au site where prices are more expensive and i cannot find a private proxy to fake my location.
Hi All I was hoping i could get some of your opinions for my travel itinerary for my east coast route. I will be travelling to LA on 17th October with my wife and 2 kids (aged 1yr and 5 years). We are mainly interested in sightseeing famous landmarks and kid friendly activities. From 24th October, I have ~ 13 days to spend on the east coast and wanted your advice on how i should break up the trip. How many days at each place and should i start in chicago and end up in...
Can you include the Kiton measurements and the waist measurement for all the 15.5 shirts. Thanks
Hi. Can you give me the jacket waist measurement. Thanks
Up for sale is a lovely pair of Meermin Oxford Cap Toe Brogues in fantastic condition. Reason for selling is that i needed a more formal pair of brown shoes without broguing. Sole : Full Leather sole,close channel Upper : Full grain French calf Construction: Goodyear Machine welted Welt: Flat leather welt Last : Handmade Olfe last (fits TTS) Style: 12153 - S Measurements: Size = US7.5UK (normal) width Length = 30.7 cm Length (widest)= 11 cm Width of heel =...
I got Saphir Medaille D'OR 100ml tin 6.75 euro and shipping cost for 4 tins and a brush was 22 euro. Valmour.fr