or Connect

Posts by Achilles_

If anyone is interested I can proxy some Allen Edmonds Norwich in brown size 10 E for $210 shipped. They were in store, so maybe have been tried on once, but a good looking single monk. http://www.zappos.com/allen-edmonds-norwich-brown-burnished-calf?ef_id=UOx8zAAAHHPSO2Fp:20130110201340:s
If anyone is interested I can proxy some Allen Edmonds Norwich in brown size 10 E for $210 shipped. They were in store, so maybe have been tried on once, but a good looking single monk. http://www.zappos.com/allen-edmonds-norwich-brown-burnished-calf?ef_id=UOx8zAAAHHPSO2Fp:20130110201340:s Edit: I also picked up this tie for $30
For sale is an oxxford clothes sport coat in excellent condition! The colors are blue and brown in a plaid pattern. (the pictures show the color and pattern) The sport coat is double vented, and has a two button front, with four buttons on each cuff. The sport coat is unstructured, and has no shoulder padding. I can find nothing wrong with this sport coat. p2p - 22.5 in boc to boc - 30 in shoulders - 20 in sleeve - 26.5 in Please message with questions or for more...
For sale is a Raffaele Caruso sport coat made with super 150s wool in Italy. The sport coat is brown, in a puppy tooth pattern (pictures show this well, and they show the color) I cannot find any flaws on this sport coat. It is double vented, and has three buttons (3 roll 2) The sport coat has patch pockets. pit to pit - 22 in bottom of collar to bottom of coat - 31.5 in shoulders - 19 in Sleeve - 26.75 in Please message with questions, or for more pictures.
For sale is a very nice Polo collar sweater made for Saks Fifth Anenue. The color is a medium blue, and the sweater has long sleeves. It is in good condition, with some very minor pilling on it. Please message with questions!
I picked this suit up thinking it would fit my, but the coat is too small. I could not locate the tag showing where it was made, maybe someone could enlighten me? Regardless, is is a well made suit in a nice cut. The suit is charcoal in color, has a single vent, and has a two button front. The buttons on the suit are horn. The fabric is flannel wool. As you can see form the pictures, the suit has nice sized lapels (not too big, not too small) Please message with any...
Same here! We will have to get together in February.Same here. It's even worse on my phone.
Agreed! A great way to spend the afternoon.Thanks to Nataku and .... (I actually don't know his username, and don't want to use his real name just in case haha) both of you guys were great to learn from!I steamed the crap out of that Bullock and Jones coat and I am wearing it tonight hahaAlso, anyone know anything about who makes Saks cashmere items from England?Sorry for the crappy pictures, I have terrible lighting in my in laws spare room.The kilgour french and stanbury...
I don't know about ebay, but I want it
I know its not Drakes, but Chipp2 has grenadine ties for $55 shipped every day...