or Connect

Posts by Achilles_

Crappy pics from this morning. I'm ordering a stand and remote for my t2i as we speak! Please note that I won this suit in a NCAA bracket contest, it is a H. Freeman custom made suit. So, if there are flaws, I'm don't really care since it was free! I know the pants are too long, and I'm not pleased with the structure of the shoulders, but am curious to hear some opinions. Shirt is Borrelli, tie is canali, shoes are burgundy AE PA.
Like Steve said, PZ sartoriale is incredible. However, I would keep it if its your size, or list here on SF. It doesn't get a lot of love on ebay.
Is that Truzzi?
Ah, that makes sense.Still, I have a hard time believing someone outside SF would notice the tie in a bad way, but then again I don't interview people.
Great information!The buttons thing doesn't bother me much, I pick up cheap shirts at the thrift store with MOP buttons for this purpose.Glad to hear the collars are nice, that's the other thing I was wondering about.Regarding the fit, I have had to use a BB ESF shirt for a template, but its not great. They still make the bottom area around the stomach way too big. Is it as slim as a lot of italian shirts?
We don't get that nice of stuff, do you go to the "designer" stores they have, or are they regular stores?
I'm curious as to what this meant.
Regarding the Benjamin shirts, how do the people who bought them compare them to other name brands? (borrelli, truzzi, barba, etc) They look great, I'm just very curious about the fit, construction, and most importantly the fabric.
I find regent PRL at marshalls and tj maxx all the time.
I thought so, why the different name?