or Connect

Posts by Achilles_

For sale is a handmade Mabro sportcoat made in Italy. It is navy herringbone with light blue and gray windowpane. A great pattern that has just the right amount of brightness that it's not too flashy. It has two side vents, three button front, with four buttons on the sleeve. This sport coat is a silk and wool mix, unfortunately there is no tag telling the composition, but it is incredibly soft. I believe it is a slim size 44 L Pit to pit - 23 in Shoulder seam to end...
For sale is a solid navy Ermenegildo Zegna suit with a nailhead pattern. This suit is made of 100% BLUBRD wool. I is soft to the touch, and drapes nicely when you are wearing it. The suit coat has two side vents, is a three button suit with four buttons on each sleeve. It has a nice 3 roll 2 and looks wonderful. It has pick stitching all of the suit coat, which I think adds a nice touch. The pants have two pleats and do not have cuffs The suit tag states it is a 56EU,...
1. Brooks Brothers Solid Navy Suit - 40R - 100% Made in the USA This suit is the perfect starter navy suit, or travel suit. It is made with soft wool, and is in amazing condition. The suit coat has one vent, and two buttons. It also has four buttons on each arm. The pants have two pleats, and are cuffed. p2p - 21.5 in sleeve - 25in bottom of collar to bottom of coat - 30.5 waist - 16.5 inseam - 30.5 total length - 41 in I am asking for $55 OBO 2....
Armani Collezioni This sport coat is brand new with all tags. It had a msrp of $1,055. It is navy in color and incredibly soft. It has patch pockets, and one interior pockets. It has a plaid interior, and has openings on the inside on the sides. It is tagged a US 46, but fits like a slim 42. p2p - 23 in sleeve - 26 boc (from bottom of collar) - 29.5in It is double vented, and has two buttons. It has four buttons on the sleeves. I am asking $200...
Tie 1 - $50 OBO SOLD This is a Polo Ralph Lauren handmade tie made of silk. It is dark blue grenadine, with light blue spots on it. It is used, but in excellent shape. It is 4in wide at it's widest, and 60 in long - 100% silk Tie 2 - $55 OBO Tie two is a brand new canali striped tie, with all tags still attached. It is a bright blue with purple and whiteish stripes. - 100% Tie 3 - $35 OBO Tie three is made by Stefano Ricci and is oart of their...
Any new since the store has gone live? Would be nice to have someone compare the shoes from Spain and Portugal, and then of course compare to England, US, etc...
Like it states above, I want a solid gray suit. I typically wear a 42L or 44L, but feel free to see if a certain size would work. I have had good luck with Zegna, Caruso, and Isaia in the past. I also like Polo Ralph Lauren made in Italy (corneliani) Hell, I would take a BBGF or samuelsohn if it had everything I wanted In fact, I am getting a solid navy 150s Isaia suit from the tailor back soon, so that could be trade bait (double vents, doible pleats, super soft) I have...
For sale is a mens Borrelli shirt in mint condition. It is light blue in color, and made from oxford cloth. This s a staple shirt that should be in anyones closet! This shirt is in mint condition. It is 100% cotton Sleeve - 27 in pit to pit - 23.5 shoulder - 18 in Bottom of collar to bottom of shirt - 31 in
For sale is a wonderful pair of incotex wool navy pants. These pants are made of 150's wool, and are incredibly soft. The plants have double pleats. Waist - 18.25 in Inseam - 28.5 Outseam - 40.5 There is an extra 2 inches in the cuff.
For sale is a Brioni white solid dress shirt, It has seen some use, but still has a lot of life left in it! Look at the pictures for the great condition. The shirt is 100% cotton and has mother of pearl buttons. sleeve - 25 in Pit to pit - 23 in Bottom of collar to bottom of coat - 31.5 in Please message with any questions. No returns.