or Connect

Posts by Pastafarian

Has anyone done this? either by themselves or had a shop do it? what were the results? I bought this cool Costume National leather jacket for about 300 bucks .... but it's a horrible tan color. It's already a light color, I'm thinking of just drenching it in black dye. I can't stand the diarrhea color another day. Please share experiences... ARIGATO MR ROBOTO
Thank you sir. The Boss Selection Shoes have been sold to a tasteful gentleman. The rest are still up for grabs!
sold sold sold sold
Hello cleaning out the closet of items I no longer wear. My loss is your gain. Ralph Lauren Double Monks marked U.S 12 D. Made in Italy. Blake stitched. High quality. I've only worn the shoes a couple of times. It's heel guarded as well to protect the sole. Just have a look at the pic. $160 + shipping Santoni Darren. Classic black captoe shoes. Made in Italy. US size 10.5. I'll let these go for $100+shipping. Just take them, you won't get a better price. ...
SOLD! FULLY CANVASSED! I bought this blazer originally from Whusardadi. Impeccable item. However, I already own 2 navy blazers, this was an impulse buy. it is untouched. original thread. http://www.styleforum.net/t/255852/sold-1595-nwt-zegna-navy-multiseason-fabric-sc I will sell it at the new low price of $OLD+shipping. NWT, solid navy, multiseason fabric, 2 button, side vents, $1595 tag, chest: 23" / waist: 21.75" / shoulders: 18.75" / sleeves: 25.25 / BOC: 30.5"
what's wrong with cargo shorts? comfortable and casual in the summer time. What do you wear? SF 24/7 Hey HEY HEY!
thats not me. dude looks gayer than a bag of prolapsed assholes.
y'all blind as fuck. look at the end of the video. freeze frame 1:45 I believe it was. I can't view youtube at work right now. You can clearly see my punch turn that dude around onto the pavement.
i know apc stretches. what's your waist size in levis or diesel? or normal jeans.
bought this blazer originally from Whusardadi. Impeccable item. However, I already own 2 navy blazers, this was an impulse buy. it is untouched. original thread. http://www.styleforum.net/t/255852/sold-1595-nwt-zegna-navy-multiseason-fabric-sc I will sell it at the same price I bought it for. $325+shipping. NWT, solid navy, multiseason fabric, 2 button, side vents, $1595 tag, chest: 23" / waist: 21.75" / shoulders: 18.75" / sleeves: 25.25 / BOC: 30.5"